MySpace

On one of our old forums we had a bunny with a pancake on its head as a emoticon and it hopped around.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 12 2006, 01:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 12 2006, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Mar 11 2006, 03:23 PM
what's this rain you talk about?
Similar to the stuff that comes out of your tap, but this stuff fall from the sky. *Magic*[/b][/quote]
YOU SPEAK LIES!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 12 2006, 09:02 AM
Why come are you assited?
don't worry I use the urbandictionary to figure y'all out.

Oh no that's just a melissaism. Say it out loud so it makes more sense. assited = excited

Did you get my message on MySpace? I sent a response but it said your profile was down for maintenance so I wadn't sure if ya got it or not.

Uh, I got today and I sent you a LAME reply b/c I don't know how this stuff works. check your msgs.. :unsure:

I never sent you one, just the reply to yours that I sent like two hours ago. I hadn't even logged on for like two weeks til tonight.

oke well I'm working on frickin figuring this shit out. I need another Thin Mint.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 13 2006, 11:04 PM
oke well I'm working on frickin figuring this shit out. I need another Thin Mint.
Give me one or the teddy gets it. :angry:

try not to feed em to the pups. only teddy bears and panthers. * swats at panther * <_<

My girl dog ate a chocolate chip cookie once and I freaked out and was crying and screaming while my husband was on the phone with the vet and it was the middle of the night and we took her to the emergency puppy clinic and they're all like "Uh.. it was one cookie? Milk chocolate? Like, maybe 10 chips total? Get the fuck out of my clinic."

Imagine me with a colicky baby. :rolleyes:

You are extremely emotional Mel. Crying? :lol: I would have told you the same thing. :p

Back