MySpace

and none of this fancy-schmancy dirt that's tested on animals first to make sure it's safe. Back then the vimmen used whatever dirt they could get, whether it had lead or not. And they damn well liked it....or else....

And there weren't none of this "video game" nonsense, the men were REAL men and they wrestled bears instead of magical dwarves and they didn't slay bone mages with glacial stones, they used their HANDS when the reanimated undead came knocking at their doors!

Originally posted by Panther@Mar 10 2006, 12:20 AM
CHAMON! CHAMON!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm, sunshine, blue skies...

Please go away...

I know to you it might sound strange, but I wish it would rain...
Move to the Pacific Northwest my friend. It's also cold and windy. It snowed yesterday along with the rain and wind. Thanks Rhonda, you are my one friend now. :leela: BTW I thought Tom was an arse who looks up all the brand newbies. I kicked his arse off. He ain't my friend.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 11 2006, 04:18 PM
Move to the Pacific Northwest my friend. It's also cold and windy. It snowed yesterday along with the rain and wind.
I wanna move to Oregon or Washington cause I loves me some rain.

Forget it. If it rained on Panther he might have anxiety attack. Where is Hayward CA?

Yah, I mean like Desert California or Northern CA or Mountain CA or LA CA... I know what's S. of Canada. Me first of all then alls the rest of yous..

:lol: :lol: I were just playin. He's out near Oakland I think.

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 11 2006, 09:17 AM
Back then the vimmen used whatever dirt they could get, whether it had lead or not. And they damn well liked it....or else....
sounds.... dirty... :naughty:

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 11 2006, 03:23 PM
what's this rain you talk about?
Similar to the stuff that comes out of your tap, but this stuff fall from the sky. *Magic*

GTFO = Get the fack out and/or off.

I live in the San Fransisco Bay Area, Hayward is located inbetween Oakland and Union City. I use those two as examples because of they are most known out of the surrounding cities.

And if it did rain [which it did last night] I would just keep doing whatever it is that I do.z

For example, at the moment I'm singing yet another Temptations song.

As for I am excited.

Back