MTV and VH1 background music songs

I recently had an opportunity to check out Pumpaudio's MyPump preview and I must say that I found ALOT of the songs used as background music on MTV shows. Now, the only problem is that they only list the names of songs without the artists. To checkout the music, go to currenttv.com, register for a free account, scroll over to the Make Video and Ads tab, then scroll down to Legal Music. Now, in the middle of the page you'll see a button that says "Scope The Library". Now, when you get to the next page click go to library. When you arrive at the MyPump page, type in http://mypump.pumpaudio.com in the address bar and you'll gain access to the FULL MyPump Library. Just click launch app.

Song Titles of MTV Background Songs

Genre: Kids/Quirky
Cone of Fries
Planet Zero
Hurry Back
Duty Free
It's Penguin Time
Deep Orange Shag
You Broke My Monkey
Nuthin' But Love
Bendin In The Wind
Orange Shag
S.O.B.
Ska Quirky

Genre: Alternative Rock
Drip
You Always
Punk Rock Girl
Paper Trail
Girls & Pills
Treat Me Wrong
Move On
Talk The Talk
Wasted Life

Genre: Hip-Hop (Old School)
No Frills, No Pills
Fader Terror
Rockin' It
Monster Mood
What Would You Do
I Gotta Survive
Kofi's Night Inst.
Velvet06
Make It Happen
In Ya Area Inst

Genre: Rock- Alternative Pop
Nicotine Prom Queen (usually heard on TRL)

Genre: Indie Rock
Lincoln Shore
Jack Never Crashes
Creepy Stick
Punk Surf
Hey License Plate!

Genre: Hard Rock/Classic
Hurricane (song played that sounds like "Jetsetter" by Morningwood)

Genre: Pop-Teen
Thinking About It.....Baby
Sexy
Happy Go Lucky

I'm working on finding the artists. So far, I've only found three.

"Drip"- Other Star People
"Nicotine Prom Queen"- Don DiLego
"Jack Never Crashes"- Deathray Davies

hello everyone...im new if u need help finding a song i will do my best cause i can find pretty much anything...WITH ONE EXCEPTION this one song...it has no lyrics all i know is that is ALWAYS played in the background of fabulous life, cribs, and vh1...it sounds like it would be a hip hop song but i dunno...it goes like DU DU DU DU like that...its a bass or something...ive been looking for yearssssssss HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :lol:

do you know the songs used on mtv cribs of alanis morrisetts episode..im trying to find a chimy techno song that is used on it...where she sits and smokes herself with sage..well...its been a year now..trying to find it....

Hi again guys, i was wondering if any of you knew the name of the song that is played alot on fab life of.. it starst out with a roboty voice counting either "1,2,3,4" or "4,3,2,1" then it goes into a techno beat. If you know anything like any lyrics I would very much apreciate your help.

Thanks. DG.

If we are thinking of the same song it is a Hidden Track on The Party Album! by the Vengaboys (they did the vengabus song)

Hope this helps!

I listened to the album, I dont think its on there, what do you mean by a hiden track? the song im looking for has the countdown before the actual music, sounds similer to their stuff though. Mayby i didnt find the right song.

In the album there are 2 bonus tracks at the end... the countdown part doesn't start the song it's more in the middle parts... I hope I'm not confusing you more!!

-Nat

Any luck anyone yet or have we all given up. the clip is on the link above.

Its also found on pimp my ride as well

MTV no longer uses this background music. Most of the new background music comes from Pump Audio or Mastersource.

Does anyone know the title of the song frequently used in MTV Cribs that sounds Indian? I swear I've heard the exact same song in the movie "Bend It Like Beckham". But it could just be that a lot of Indian music sounds similar.

I found the song I was thinking about from Bend It Like Beckham, it's called Darshan by B21
I don't think this is the same song from Cribs, but it sounds insanely similar. Anyone have any ideas?

For some reason I thought it was a song done by Panjabi MC. I think the song was Beware of the Boys (remix feat. Jay-Z).

Originally posted by SouthPolePengwin@Jan 12 2007, 01:20 AM
I found the song I was thinking about from Bend It Like Beckham, it's called Darshan by B21
I don't think this is the same song from Cribs, but it sounds insanely similar. Anyone have any ideas?
They both sound very similar. I thought the B21 song was the Panjabi MC song the first time I heard it too.

Back