Joke Thread

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him on the seventh day, resting. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds : "Look Michael, look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?" "It's a planet," replied God raving, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot.

Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice. I'll have lush forests over there and deserts down there" The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a small landmass and said "What's that one?" "Ah," said God. "I'm Glad you asked.

That's Canada! The most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and hills. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. Best of all i'm giving them the very best of food and drinks"

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there will be balance!" God replied with a cheeky grin "Wait until you see the wankers I'm putting next to them..."

i never know any good jokes, so i'm just keeping this seat warm for fitzy :)

the other day i was driving around w/ my sister and we had to stop because there was a chicken crossing the road. i thought that was a joke in itself :rolleyes:

I like the Bible one: "And the chicken did cross the road. And there was much rejoicing." :lol:

Here's a Joke:
Two guys walked into a bar. The third one ducked...
:lol:

Here's another one:
Q. What's big, and blue, and eats rocks?
A. A big blue rock eater, of course!
<_<

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Oct 19 2004, 02:08 PM
i never know any good jokes, so i'm just keeping this seat warm for fitzy :)

Awwwwwwww. :D Thanks Stephanoodle. ;) I sure do miss all my RRDB buds. But a house is a house of course of course and it's gonna be a little while before I save enough for mine. Worth it though. I think. :unsure:
At least the next time someone decides to sell a place and make me move....that someone will be MEEEEEEEEEE. <_< :rolleyes: :D

:wub: to all. Even the ones that don't :wub: me back. :D ;)

ANOTHER FITZ SIGHTING!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

(it's rarer than abominable snowman!!! ) :p

good luck with the house thing man!

Heh.. Fitz Presley.

Hey is anyone else missing the dot in the threads they've posted in?

What does RRDB stand for? I get what it means. Curious.

Rubber redhaired dog band?

Rats running demographic businesses?

Rollerskating retired dads brawling?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 20 2004, 05:05 PM
Heh.. Fitz Presley.

Hey is anyone else missing the dot in the threads they've posted in?
huh? :huh:

The little black dots that show you that you've posted in that thread, they're not there anymore. :ph34r:

Oh, okay, got it now.

JCA turned that off to help reduce the load on our servers.

Yep same thing here. In the general discussion area. The indications (dot on the envelope) of whether you've posted there and whether it's new or not is gone. I'm telling you. Something fishy is going on.

Edit - oops a second too late.

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 20 2004, 05:26 PM
I'm telling you. Something fishy is going on.
Nothing fishy... I get that same error message you got on occasion. Nothing to worry about. :)

I. Uhh.. ok.. YSA did you change your name or is that another weird quirk?

Back