I'm moving

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 25 2006, 10:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 25 2006, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jul 26 2006, 01:38 AM
Here are some pix of the place.

My comp and other stuff in my closet.
Tv, gaming, dvds.
Bed on the floor.
Me looking dumb.
My roomate in his room.
Cramped bathroom.
Kitchen.
Nothing but booze.
Living room.
I need to cleanup my place... :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:lol: They just moved in. Give 'em weekend of partying and then we'll see. Right now I'm super jealous of the A/C you have there, if that's what it is.

Hell yeah its ac. We've had a few parties, we've been here for almost 2 weeks now, its still clean.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 26 2006, 01:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 26 2006, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jul 26 2006, 01:38 AM
My comp and other stuff in my closet.
K so is it weird that I recognize that white shirt on the far left? I seen a picture of you in it and I feel creepy for remembering that.

Haha that's such a total dude house. I love the chair serving as your nightstand. [/b][/quote]
stalker ... :ph34r:

Yeah cause that's what you've been doing for the past hour. I know cause I was hiding in the bushes on the OTHER side of the complex.... :ph34r:

Hahahah I saw cartoon versions of us in trench coats and comically oversized magnifying glasses.

Hey dibs on his trash when he takes it down!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 29 2006, 01:41 AM
Hahahah I saw cartoon versions of us in trench coats and comically oversized magnifying glasses.

Hey dibs on his trash when he takes it down!!
Could you also keep him occupied whilst I check out his roommate? Thanks. :)

Right? I meant to ask him if that's this one friend I keep seeing in his pictures that's so fly and I can never remember his name.. Bo? Why do I wanna say Bo?

We're all over that then. You can tell him that me and Melissa will be the noise in the bushes below his bedroom window. :lol:

Yuh huh, it's called Flash Boobs So Dood Doesn't Call The Coppers.

Hehe :duh: @ not seeing the name.. I still say there's a Bo somewhere in that group of theirs though.

He might say "Sweet Jesus!" or "Fuck yeah!" or something equally excited. :woo:

Back