I'm moving

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 31 2006, 01:43 AM
:lol: :lol: Yeah now you can see what's between Leone's legs. :naughty:
:lol: :lol: :lol: A few months from now, taken outta context... :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2006, 09:48 PM
Bo eh? I thought it was Brent..?

Or did you name your penis Bo, as sort of an homage to the Big Rubbery One himself?
You guys call him Bo.

Well we certainly will now. How exciting! We've named Garret's fun parts!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 30 2006, 11:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 30 2006, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jul 31 2006, 12:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jul 30 2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah come on dude, we want some strange. Help us out.

:mellow:
It's very simple Garret.

"Dude. Dude wake up. There are some chicks I know online that wanna hide in the bushes and watch you do the tuck dance. They're thousands of miles away so we'll have to wait a few days for em to flock. Also, I have no idea what they look like and am not even completely sure they have vaginas. Ya up for it?" [/b][/quote]
with snow boots ;)

:blink: Is this like that "If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college?" line. :unsure:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 31 2006, 06:30 PM
:blink: Is this like that "If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college?" line. :unsure:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, me and Steph used to try to get Anthony to record himself dancing like Napoleon Dynamite, except in snow boots instead of moon boots. But of course Anthony is a [] and I'm sure you can guess the outcome. We gave up after a while.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 13 2006, 10:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 13 2006, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jul 14 2006, 02:42 AM
You mean: TheHot Chick, Who Hasn't found anyone to measure up to her Hotness...

Well, accept me ofcourse ;)
Or: The Horny Chick That Can't Even Pay For It. :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
I have some extra cash

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 31 2006, 07:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 31 2006, 07:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jul 31 2006, 06:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, me and Steph used to try to get Anthony to record himself dancing like Napoleon Dynamite, except in snow boots instead of moon boots. But of course Anthony is a [] and I'm sure you can guess the outcome. We gave up after a while. [/b][/quote]
I would have, but as of right now there would be eskimos, columbians, and indonesian tribesman streaming it live to their computer right now if i did. By the way [] has a new meaning now.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 31 2006, 08:19 PM
No, me and Steph used to try to get Anthony to record himself dancing like Napoleon Dynamite, except in snow boots instead of moon boots. But of course Anthony is a [] and I'm sure you can guess the outcome. We gave up after a while.
I can spike his Crap-Jay. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Jul 31 2006, 09:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 31 2006, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@ Jul 31 2006, 10:35 PM
i'm finally immune
Not to the cocktail of goodies I've concocted. :) [/b][/quote]
i'm alergic to amoxicilin

Back