HP Digital Photography printers freeze frames

I saw this commercial a few years ago during the US Open. I can't even describe the song because it was so long ago, i just know it had this amazing piece of art in the commercial. :( sorry that's the best i can do to help

Originally posted by anna_m@Dec 10 2006, 09:35 PM
I saw this commercial a few years ago during the US Open. I can't even describe the song because it was so long ago, i just know it had this amazing piece of art in the commercial. :( sorry that's the best i can do to help
Can you do any more to describe the commercial?

There was one HP commercial during the US Open that used "Picture Book" by the Kinks, but I don't know if this commercial matches your description.

Kodak

Hi. I'm looking for the song from a series of Kodak commercials. It was where they would put the picture frames over their necks and/or throw pictures down in a pile and the scene would change. I think one of them included the song "Pictures of You" by the Cure, but the other one had a similar song I am trying to remember. Does anyone know this series of commercials and their songs? Thanks.

kelbarben

Re: Kodak

You're talking about the series of HP (not Kodak) "HP and You" freeze-frame commercials. There are several, including one featuring The Cure song you mentioned. Maybe you're thinking of the one with The Kinks song?

Back