How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 30 2005, 05:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 30 2005, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 30 2005, 07:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@Aug 30 2005, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes: I was gonna say the French. :lol: It's always the damn French. :P

:lol:

the women in paris dont shave under their armpits.....city of love my ass
:lol: Oh Kenneth.. so you're not a eunuch after all! :wub:

You own property up there Fitz? [/b][/quote]
:mellow: never said i was, never said i wasnt....

actually i was quoting spin city

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 30 2005, 08:39 AM
You own property up there Fitz?
Yeah. Stuff our Dad left my brothers and me when he died. I keep joking with the one brother that we'll be lucky if it's all gone. :P He doesn't think it's funny. :rolleyes:

Oh. Just some rental properties that are a PITA. I've always wanted to sell them but there was a thing passed where you have to replace the septic system before you can sell a house there. <_<
I'm crossing my fingers that it's all gone. Threeway split on the insurance and they can't make us replace the septic on unimproved property so we can sell the vacant lots. ;)

Yeah well my brother is all sentimental. :rolleyes: He'll probably just want to rebuild because they belonged to "DAD" <_< No business sense whatsoever. But it's not like anything is worth much down there so I pretty much don't argue my position very hard. No sense in causing a family rift over the stuff. It's just stuff. If it makes him happy to put all the effort that he does into those places cos they were Dads who am I to say he's wrong.*shrugs*

Shhhhhh. :unsure: I work very hard at giving the impression that I'm mean and ornery. :P

*kicks your shin and sets your hair on fire* :)

Wait a minute! That's not my cat. :blink:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 30 2005, 12:58 PM
*kicks your shin and sets your hair on fire* :)

Wait a minute! That's not my cat. :blink:
*soaks cat in toilet and wrings it out over my head*

S'ok. Any cat will do. :P

Back