How is the Weather in your Area?

Did it really take the roof off the Astrodome?? I hadn't heard that.. oh shit and there were thousands of people in there. :(

Originally posted by leone@Aug 29 2005, 09:03 PM
She already did; 3 or 4 in Florida.
See now that's just plain ingorant, it was a category ONE in Florida!! Barring some freak accident there's no reason for ANYONE to have been hurt in that, what is wrong with people??

Wait there was 3 or 4 deaths in Florida?

As far as the astrodome goes she put two big holes in it. But the last I hear, around 5, everyone was find in there

I was more or less wanting to know wind speeds n such. See if it passed Camille on the list.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 06:02 PM
Did it really take the roof off the Astrodome?? I hadn't heard that.. oh shit and there were thousands of people in there. :(
The Astrodome? It hit Houston? :unsure:

:P

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 30 2005, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes: I was gonna say the French. :lol: It's always the damn French. :P
:lol:

the women in paris dont shave under their armpits.....city of love my ass

I'll let everyone on the Gulf Coast know. I'm sure they'll mount a search immediately. :lol: :lol:

Yeahhhhh so. My brother and I have been up all night trying to find out if we still own anything in Slidell other than a few vacant lots. :(

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 30 2005, 07:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 30 2005, 07:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 30 2005, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes:  I was gonna say the French.  :lol: It's always the damn French. :P
:lol:

the women in paris dont shave under their armpits.....city of love my ass [/b][/quote]
:lol: Oh Kenneth.. so you're not a eunuch after all! :wub:

You own property up there Fitz?

Back