How is the Weather in your Area?

Nope. That's how I put out my hair. Speaking of showers I left a surprise in yours. ;) :P

Originally posted by andy+Aug 30 2005, 12:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 30 2005, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 30 2005, 04:10 PM
Nope. That's how I put out my hair. Speaking of showers I left a surprise in yours. ;) :P
Me! [/b][/quote]
run leone!! RRRUUUNNNNNN!!!!

Originally posted by katie0129+Aug 30 2005, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (katie0129 @ Aug 30 2005, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Aug 30 2005, 12:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@Aug 30 2005, 04:10 PM
Nope. That's how I put out my hair. Speaking of showers I left a surprise in yours. ;)  :P

Me!
run leone!! RRRUUUNNNNNN!!!! [/b][/quote]
:o

Hmmmmm. More like your cat cover. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.........................................PANTYHEAD
.............................................AT THE PUNKAPALOOZA

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 30 2005, 04:23 PM
Hmmmmm. More like your cat cover. :lol: :lol: :lol:
*shakes head* I knew I shouldn't have said that and gone with my first thought instead. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 30 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 30 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Aug 30 2005, 02:59 PM
he's mean just not with very good aim!!
that was a borderline erika statement :lol: :) [/b][/quote]
i will take that as a compliment

That's good. :) I just realized that I forgot to send you that medicine page. Oh well, looks like you don't need it.

Originally posted by katie0129+Aug 30 2005, 03:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (katie0129 @ Aug 30 2005, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 30 2005, 12:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-katie0129
@Aug 30 2005, 02:59 PM
he's mean just not with very good aim!!

that was a borderline erika statement :lol: :)
i will take that as a compliment [/b][/quote]
:P I was just teasin. I'm glad your day is going good. I'm about to go to work. Blech.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 07:21 PM
Click Still not as bad as Camille but bad enough.
Well after seeing what's what I have to say that even though Camille was a stronger storm and did more outright damage Katrina is in many ways worse and in every way just as bad at the very least.
For one thing Camille came in at a slightly different angle and just missed New Orleans. Secondly, even though Camille outright flattened most everything in it's path and Katrina didn't, the damage from Katrina is so severe that much of what didn't get flattened will end up being condemned and demolished. Same end result with more expense. <_<
I would like to ask everyone to pray to the deity of their choice on behalf of the people down there. I know first hand what they're going through and I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. If you see someone collecting donations for victim relief then please help in any way that you can. These people are in dire and immediate need of everything. I don't know how to impress upon anyone the complete and utter loss of everything but the clothes on your back with no way to replace it or to acquire the most basic staples of survival no matter how much money you have because the infrastructure is just gone.

Back