How is the Weather in your Area?

We're getting some outer bands right now, and holy crap the wind didn't even blow this much last year when we were hit with actual hurricanes. :blink:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 21 2005, 03:47 PM
We're getting some outer bands right now, and holy crap the wind didn't even blow this much last year when we were hit with actual hurricanes. :blink:
It will be weird for us because we're going to see some of it as well.

When I was at the American vacations desk we were always told that the season was from July to November but I don't know how accurate that was or anything.

Yeah the season ends Nov 30. But I'm wondering about the peak. I looked at 2 different pages and they gave me two different answers. :unsure:

I think September 1st is supposed to be the peak. That or August 1st.. :blink: They said just recently on the news "Today is the official peak of the Hurricane Season" but the months are blurring together for me anymore. :(

They said that here too. When it starts and when it ends. Wish I paid more attention. <_<

We got big storms too. 80mph winds and tornado warnings. I think we even got a tornado touchdown but I'm not sure. It said that about three people were trapped in their homes because of the damage :(

It's not normally like this. I think it's just because I'm pregnant, the weather decided to stay hot. :P

Back