How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 28 2005, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 28 2005, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Aug 28 2005, 11:37 PM
I LOVE CONSPERACIES!!! i think the gov is one big one!!
Katie, I.. I love you. I do. [/b][/quote]
:D

Originally posted by leone@Aug 29 2005, 07:52 PM
You're in Georgia right? MELISSA, ROAD TRIP!
Hahah my car'd fall apart in a category 1 I'm afraid. :(

Yeahh man I love thunder.. I love the wind too, long as I know I'm safe.

And if you see a white Cavalier fly by with two chicks screaming in the front seats, wave hi to me and Leone. :)

The first time a thunder/lightning storm woke me up was when we got hit by the remnants of Dennis a few months back. I usually sleep right through 'em. :blink: I can't imagine what a hurricane would be like.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 07:58 PM
And if you see a white Cavalier fly by with two chicks screaming in the front seats, wave hi to me and Leone. :)
:lol: :lol: I'm picturing The Wizard of Oz.

Stay safe Staci. :)

I was actually looking at that earlier.. my metaphysical side thinking maybe it was that whole Human Tragedy thing that was making me so sad.. can't find anything though. Not yet anyway, too soon I reckon.

I hope since she was a kick ass hurricane she didn't take any lives, just homes and astrodome roofs and shit like that

Back