How is the Weather in your Area?

They have to catch me first. If they do I post bail. And then they have to prove everything in court. :P
I've been arrested many many times. I've never been convicted of anything other than a misdemeanor and I've never been held for more than 24 hours. :shifty: :ph34r:

Ohhhhh. Except for this one time............I was held for 5 days. The full 72 hous plus the weekend. And they were about to charge me but the other guy came out of his coma so................. ;)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 18 2005, 02:25 PM
I knew what you meant Melissa. :)
:wub: @ you and Leone

Did you get to be someone's bitch Fitz? :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 18 2005, 02:48 PM
Did you get to be someone's bitch Fitz? :woo:
:lol: Damn, you beat me to it. :lol:

:wub: :naughty: @ Melissa

i went to jail once...for like 15 min. i was 19 and my parents were there to get me out before they even booked me! once i knew they were there, i asked the cop if i could just stay... :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 18 2005, 11:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 18 2005, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Aug 18 2005, 02:25 PM
I knew what you meant Melissa.  :)
:wub: @ you and Leone

Did you get to be someone's bitch Fitz? :woo: [/b][/quote]
Not likely. :P We'll have to meet one of these days and it will all become very clear.

I went into a bar yeasterday and some guy took one look at me and said, "HOLY SHIT!!!!! I didn't do it man!!! I SWEAR to GOD it wasn't me!!!!"
He was joking of course. All of his drunk friends thought it was very funny. <_<

I think that's the look I must always have on my face. :huh: :( But add that too my size........*shrugs*

I pretty much look like "The Undertaker" with lighter hair demeanor wise. Or so I've been told. I'm generaly not in a bad mood either. *shrugs*

Ummmmmmm did he have red hair? I'm not a fan of raaaaaaasslin' so I didn't even know who he was the first time someone said that. :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 03:33 PM
Ummmmmmm did he have red hair? I'm not a fan of raaaaaaasslin' so I didn't even know who he was the first time someone said that. :lol:
Yeah when he first started he had red hair, then dyed it black, and I think he went back to red for a while but I can't remember, it's been years since I watched.

:lol: :lol: I don't know that it would change things very much. :P I still think I'd have that look on my face. :(
I wonder why that is? I'm always thinking about some kinda problem that needs solving is my best guess. *shrugs*

Back