How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 03:42 PM
More like [color=00FA9A]/[/color]:annoyed:[color=00FA9A]\[/color]
AHHH AHAHAH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 03:37 PM
:lol: :lol: I don't know that it would change things very much. :P I still think I'd have that look on my face. :(
I wonder why that is? I'm always thinking about some kinda problem that needs solving is my best guess. *shrugs*
I always get "Aww you look so sad" or "Smile" :rolleyes: Other times I just plain scare people. :P Cuz I have big eyes so when I'm fully awake I look like ---> :blink: The first eye minus the blinking. Ok that sounds confusing. :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 03:42 PM
More like [color=00FA9A]/[/color]:annoyed:[color=00FA9A]\[/color]
Nah it'd have to be

[color=00FA9A]/[/color]:naughty:[color=00FA9A]\[/color]

Originally posted by leone@Aug 18 2005, 03:44 PM
I always get "Aww you look so sad" or "Smile" :rolleyes:
Aww, I hate those people. My mom's always doin that to me. She's this like petite girly girl and she's always pulling my hair back away from my face and poking my mouth with her fingers to pull it into a smile, all very odd.

Big eyes are so pretty!

Aww, I hate those people. My mom's always doin that to me. She's this like petite girly girl and she's always pulling my hair back away from my face and poking my mouth with her fingers to pull it into a smile, all very odd.

That would absolutely bug the crap outta me. But I don't get along with my mom at all so maybe that's why. :P

I think big eyes are pretty too. Melissa's eyes are really pretty. I seen em with my own eyes.

Hey melish? did you get my pm from last night?

I'm betting they are too. :P "Sides it's about time we knew what you looked like. Still not sure where you got a pic of me. <_<

NOT FROM ME!

:( @ Rhonda.. I'm sorry. Not even with the baby coming?

Yes I did Anthony. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 18 2005, 12:12 PM
NOT FROM ME!

:( @ Rhonda.. I'm sorry. Not even with the baby coming?

Yes I did Anthony. :)
No, not really. That's kind of made it worse but it will work out.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 18 2005, 04:17 PM
I like eyes
:lol: Random.

:( *hugs* @ Rhonda

Just wondering though, how can having a beautiful grandbaby make things WORSE? I don't get people sometimes. :(

I think eyes on a person are their most ... shit what am i trying to say?

I just think everyone's eyes are purty :)

Back