How is the Weather in your Area?

i was making out with my gf at the nearby lake, which we call rock island...that overlooks the city at night...it was beautiful, except for when we got attacked by bats and i was about to ditch my gf again in panic. :ph34r:

i was making out with my gf at the nearby lake, which we call rock island...that overlooks the city at night...it was beautiful, except for when we got attacked by bats and i was about to ditch my gf again in panic. :ph34r:

:lol: You and flying creatures, dude. Seriously have your blood checked for Icky Things Magnets or somesing.

I am good. Tomorrow's my day off but there's some kid from Canada coming to see us for a week starting tomorrow. We barely even know him, but my mom opened her mouth. I feel kinda bad for the kid, cause he's kinda a loner, but we have a hard enough time when it's just our family. Stressssss

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 17 2005, 11:50 AM
:lol: I don't think I've ever had a naked trick or treater.
That's cos I've never trick or treated in Oklahoma. ;)

They tend to frown on people going door to door wearing nothing but a wink and a smile and their boxers on their head.....trick or treating.....with naught but a shot glass and a beer mug to carry their treats in. B)

I just keep puttin' mine in me tummy. :P

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 18 2005, 07:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 18 2005, 07:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Aug 17 2005, 11:50 AM
:lol: I don't think I've ever had a naked trick or treater.
That's cos I've never trick or treated in Oklahoma. ;)

They tend to frown on people going door to door wearing nothing but a wink and a smile and their boxers on their head.....trick or treating.....with naught but a shot glass and a beer mug to carry their treats in. B)

I just keep puttin' mine in me tummy. :P [/b][/quote]
Oh, gotcha. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 18 2005, 01:43 PM
Lookit me! I'm Crazy Naked Guy! Now gimmesomecandayy!!
:lol: I don't think it's candy that he wants. :P

Not in a shot glass or beer mug I don't. Ya best pour me sunthin or you'll get a naughty nekked trick. :naughty: :P

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 02:05 PM
Not in a shot glass or beer mug I don't. Ya best pour me sunthin or you'll get a naughty nekked trick. :naughty: :P
:lol: Not a naughty nekkid treat? :P :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 18 2005, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 18 2005, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 02:05 PM
:lol: Not a naughty nekkid treat? :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
Nope. I'm traditional. I get a treat or I hand out a trick.

Back