How is the Weather in your Area?

Yeah, blanks suck. :lol:

Anyway, time for bed. I bid you all good night

It is hotter than a hooker in church outside!.. can you guys start humping :ermm:

It's warming up here too. We had storms the last few days. It's been great but now it's heating back up. :(

:lol: :lol: I just read the first 3 pages of this thread where (almost) everyone is complaining about the cold weather. :P

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen Tyrell on here in forever! And remember Squirly? He took over perv duty while Fitz was away. :P

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 17 2005, 01:15 PM
*chuckle* It won't be long before that starts up again.
OMG I am counting down the hours!!

<_< I have a class with Jose's mom's son

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 17 2005, 02:15 PM
*chuckle* It won't be long before that starts up again.
Not 'til December. :ok: Unless global warming pushes it up to October. <_<

Originally posted by leone+Aug 17 2005, 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 17 2005, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 17 2005, 02:29 PM
<_< I have a class with Jose's mom's son
:lol: You mean Jose? [/b][/quote]
:lol: Yes.. I was just seeing if it was funny to anyone

ok you don't start school till dec?

ohhhhhhh I see now.. I remember when it was really cold on Halloween, now everyone is walking around Naked tick-or-treating

HOLY CRAP IT WAS POURING OVER HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

I came upstairs late at night for a little snackie and heard this shitload of rain coming down on our deck! I was like "awwwwww maaaaaaan!!! why????" It was sooooo sunny just before that and now at this moment it's all sunny again!

boohoo

Back