How is the Weather in your Area?

Aww, thanks. Well, I mean they are happy about it but yet still everything I do in their eyes is wrong. Like they yelled at me for finding out the sex of the baby for instance cause they think that's wrong. And like, it's the little shitty comments that are made. Like when they found out I was pregnant, my mom said that the reason I got pregnant was only because my sister had a baby. :rolleyes:

Dude we have those in our life as well. I don't understand those kind of people. They're like in their own little world

Originally posted by leone+Aug 18 2005, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 18 2005, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 04:08 PM
Still not sure where you got a pic of me. <_<
eBay. :P [/b][/quote]
:lol: It's no big deal. I've shown at least four people that I can think of my pic from my drivers license. probably more. I just like to be the one to decide who to show it to. ;)
Mostly because ya'll are all so much younger than me and I like showing everyone pics of me when I was young and hawt first. Then I show them what I really look like now. :lol:

You mean you looked like --> :naughty: since you were a wittle baby perv? :P

Pshh, don't you know men get hotter as they age?

Aww Rhonda.. you're like Robbie and your sister is Raymond. :(

:lol: Yeah well thanks but I know better. I have to work at gettin' laid now. I didn't used to. :P

bow chiki bow bowwww bow bow BOW bow bow bow bow, bow chiki bow bowwwww :kiss: :kiss:

Back