How is the Weather in your Area?

ummmm no.. we get storms.. no doubt.. but i bet they are nothign compared to Florida's .. I mean Florida's storms are the Hurricanes.. and their showers are our storms

oooo those so happened a million years ago *shaking hands in the air*

:lol: :lol: And it'll happen again. In your life time. Move now while you have the chance. :ph34r: You have been warned. :devil: :evil:

:o Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Actually i want to move.. this island is sinking! Can I move in with you for a while

I'll be nice :angel:

Ya knowwwwwww. Here's the thing. Young women and fine art are much the same in that they are a joy to behold but all things considered I really don't want either of them hanging around my house. :P ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2005, 11:07 PM
Ya knowwwwwww. Here's the thing. Young women and fine art are much the same in that they are a joy to behold but all things considered I really don't want either of them hanging around my house. :P ;)
I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that or it would've been everywhere! :lol: :lol: :ok:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2005, 11:00 PM
:lol: :lol: And it'll happen again. In your life time. Move now while you have the chance. :ph34r: You have been warned. :devil: :evil:
Says the man living in California.

See ya down in Arizona Bay!

Mmmmm hmmmm. I own several small parcels of investment property in a little place I like to call Tucson Beach. People laugh at me now but............. :shifty:

Hehe.. we used to have this restaurant around here called Tucson's (pretty sure it's a chain) and my friend and I were driving past it one day and she said something about Tuck-son's.. I laughed at her so hard cause she had no idea how it was pronounced and that would be really funny to y'all if you knew her cause she's a Miss Smarty Pants.

Yeahhhh well it was funny when it happened.

It's cloudy here. Looks like rain. It's the end times I tell ya!!! Damn global warming!!!! Damn Humvees!!! :P

Yea man it's Hell over here :angry: and our central air and heat went out!

When we lost power during the canes last year it was like for all of umm.. 12 hours? And I thought I was gonna die, I'm SO addicted to AC.

Back