How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 4 2005, 02:36 PM
Yeah actually I was pricing apartments in Eugene.
What website do you use?

I was just going through apartments.com.. you know of any good ones?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 4 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 4 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 4 2005, 01:46 PM
It mostly is really beautiful ;) but much of it looks like this from the air. :(
oh great! now you are living in a satellite? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: so clever. :wub:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 4 2005, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 4 2005, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 4 2005, 01:46 PM
It mostly is really beautiful ;) but much of it looks like this from the air. :(
:lol: :lol: He's watching us. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 4 2005, 03:23 PM
I was just going through apartments.com.. you know of any good ones?
I usually go to rentnet.com/apartments.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 4 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 4 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 4 2005, 01:46 PM
:lol: :lol: Yeah. Caught me. The commute is a BITCH. :P

Damn I should've taken some photos of the storm clouds. Oh..which reminds me: Look through my photographs, see if you like anything. I'll sent it to you. :)

Oooh ok! I'll check it out in a bit, I gotta go scrub me a tub right now. <_<

its really hot and humid in here too(toronto,canada)
never trust those weather anchors...were suppose to get thunderstorms. but noooo.

Current temperature 94, heat index of 98. Humidity 43%. Come onnnnn September!!

Back