How is the Weather in your Area?

Current temp 68 Humidity 37% Hummingbirds and butterflies everywhere and I swear I smell honeysuckle. :D

Nowwwww I remember why I live here. :P

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2005, 10:10 AM
Current temp 68 Humidity 37% Hummingbirds and butterflies everywhere and I swear I smell honeysuckle. :D

Nowwwww I remember why I live here. :P
My happy place. :)

:( 95 here and I don't know what the humidity is but when I got out of my car at 815 this morning my sunglasses fogged up.

Heheh yeah my glasses are fogging up each time I run outside to go to the laundry room.

THUNDERRRR!! OMGWTF I JUST HEARD THUNDER!!

*dances*

Hahaha aww.. my doggy's made herself a little cave under my desk to get away from the monster outside that keeps making those scary booming noises.

windows and glasses around me fog up too, but that's cuz im so hot. whoo-yeah!
*touches his nipple whilst making a sissing noise*

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 8 2005, 02:36 PM
windows and glasses around me fog up too, but that's cuz im so hot. whoo-yeah!
*touches his nipple whilst making a sissing noise*
:o :lol: :lol:

He said NIPPLE!! :lol: "Chriss! That's a TERRIBLE word, nipple."

Ohhh Scythe I do so miss you.

He obviously finds you attractive Lois. Thank you, Glen, for complimenting our family.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 8 2005, 08:56 PM
:lol: I so didn't expect that out of you Sycthe. That was adorable.
:lol: well, what can i say

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 8 2005, 01:44 PM
I just meant that I miss thunder/lightning storms... :unsure:
Ahhhhhhh. Yeah we really don't get any good ones here. I thought they were pretty intense back home but my mom lives in Nebraska now and the last time I was there they had one that was so huge. Biggest one I'd ever seen. They said it wasn't that uncommon for them.
I was out on the porch taking it all in. Lightning crashing all around from within a few blocks away to right in the yard. Mom screaming at me to get my crazy stupid ass in the house right NOW!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh good times. :P

edit spelling

I love those storms.. too the other night we had one.. and the thunder had me jumping

And I remember asking this to myself around 3 that mornig.. what is thunder?

I've never been in a storm anywhere but here, I wonder if ours are really huge by comparison..

yes Melissa, yes they are. I mean when we get storms.. it's drizzling to ya'll

Originally posted by Enyone@Jun 8 2005, 02:01 PM
yes Melissa, yes they are. I mean when we get storms.. it's drizzling to ya'll
Ummmmm. Houston has generally the same weather as most of Florida. :unsure: But yeahhhh storms in the south are generally bigger than average.

Back