hal's introduction

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 23 2006, 01:05 AM
:sick:

I can't get with the coffee...
Yeah unless it's cold out, I only drink coffee if I have to.. though I like the fancy sweet creamy crap that doesn't really qualify as coffee.

Don't worry about the telephone thing, I told him it was nice to have a purpose in life.

:p

Night y'all!

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 22 2006, 10:05 PM

WHA!!!?

coffee is the best thing since chuck norris

but i hear ya, it's an acquired taste.

I haven't read a novel length book in three months...but, I'm readin' some fanon right now...

Originally posted by hal 9000+Mar 23 2006, 01:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hal 9000 @ Mar 23 2006, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 22 2006, 10:05 PM

WHA!!!?

coffee is the best thing since chuck norris

but i hear ya, it's an acquired taste. [/b][/quote]
:lol:...chuck norris

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 22 2006, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 22 2006, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 23 2006, 01:05 AM

Yeah unless it's cold out, I only drink coffee if I have to.. though I like the fancy sweet creamy crap that doesn't really qualify as coffee.

Don't worry about the telephone thing, I told him it was nice to have a purpose in life.

:p

Night y'all! [/b][/quote]
ciao.
good luck tomorrow

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:06 AM
anyone read any good books lately?

mmm, perhaps i'm being presumptuous...
anyone read any books lately?
<_<

I just finished Cell and before that A Million Little Pieces and before that Hens Dancing and before that DaVinci Code and Angels & Demons and.. Harry Potter was in there somewhere.. and also Uncle John's Bathroom Reader.

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:10 AM
what/who is fanon?
Fanfiction. When a bunch of...obsessed writers publish stories based on books, t.v. shoes, movies, ect. Like when Superman comes out this summer. If you didn' t like it, you would just go home and right your own version story or something but, ofcourse give credit where credit it due in your disclaimer or authors notes. I am one of these people. I write fanon on Grey's Anatomy and Harry Potter. But, I haven't done anything new this year.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 22 2006, 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 22 2006, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:06 AM
anyone read any good books lately?

mmm, perhaps i'm being presumptuous...
anyone read any books lately?
<_<

I just finished Cell and before that A Million Little Pieces and before that Hens Dancing and before that DaVinci Code and Angels & Demons and.. Harry Potter was in there somewhere.. and also Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. [/b][/quote]
the first and only time i've read uncle john's bathroom reader was as a certain friend's house while i was using his bathroom.....

ah, that was a fun coupla hours

GO TO BED!

i should look into that for 'Lost'
i am cripplingly addicted to that show.
but it makes me so furious at the same time

"hey, i have an idea. lets make a mystery show with andless loose ends and zero answers"

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:18 AM

"hey, i have an idea. lets make a mystery show with andless loose ends and zero answers"
:lol: ya serious?

well, as frustrating as it can be... it's a really entertaining show

50 BAM!

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:37 AM
what happens now?
*shrugs*

what do you want to happen?

err--that sounded so perverted didn't it?

*FANFARE*

Did ya see it? :)

And hahahah seriously he has the bathroom reader too? What a cool guy.

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 01:18 AM

*Mr. Burns voice* Excellent

Finally, another Lost fan. I'm actually new to the show. I started watching towards the end of the second season so I've been playing catch up but I did join a myspace group for it that has helped a lot.

So... do you think that Sun slept with her English teacher and that he's actually the father?

Don't start it 'til you have a few days off. Otherwise you'll neglate everything, including sleep. :eek:k:

Back