hal's introduction

Thanks, I actually have Angels and Demons too and planned on reading that first. So I'll probably need a few days off for that as well. :lol:

That one's what, 500 pages? The first day, I read a few pages, the second day, I read a few chapters and on the third day, I didn't move 'til I finished the damn thing. :lol: :ph34r:

I was actually planning to get Deception point another book by dan brown but some one I know told me it wasn't any good.... :(

I heard the same thing, but I also heard people say Star Wars and Forrest Gump and Catcher In The Rye and anything by Steinbeck weren't very good.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 23 2006, 12:13 PM

So... do you think that Sun slept with her English teacher and that he's actually the father?
well, who knows... it certainly seemed like she must have.

it's so hard to follow up on every little twist they throw into this show though that i almost don't care whether she did or not.

Basically i just want them to out that guy in the hatch as an other, let the timer run out, and confront the others again.

btw, who's your favorite character?

mine's Locke... if he ever dies, i quit

i thought DaVinci Code was great...

i would recommend reading it before the movie comes out though (in May)

Yeah for serious, I saw Memiors Of A Geisha and was so disappointed because they butchered the book, but at least I knew what was going on. Everyone else was like WHAT THE HELL? DaVinci Code was complicated enough to pretty much ensure that half the book will be left out, and that's gonna get corn-fusing for anyone who ain't read it.

well, who knows... it certainly seemed like she must have.

it's so hard to follow up on every little twist they throw into this show though that i almost don't care whether she did or not.

Basically i just want them to out that guy in the hatch as an other, let the timer run out, and confront the others again.

btw, who's your favorite character?

mine's Locke... if he ever dies, i quit

I know, they need to out him but that crap he was saying about leading them into an ambush, do you think that's going to happen. I think he was just trying to scare them but it's really hard to tell. But yeah, they definately need to let the timer run out and see what happens. There was a theory floating around that now there's a new hatch that Jack and Locke would kind of have a falling out and one would go to the other hatch and some of the people would follow then basically they would be divided into two groups. I think that's possible but who knows. Locke seems too intelligent to let something like that happen.

As far as a favorite, I'm undecided. I really like Locke, but I also like Ana-Luca a lot.

Edit cause I'm way late again. I've got to quit doing that.

:lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 23 2006, 05:52 PM

Locke seems too intelligent to let something like that happen.

that's what i said a couple of weeks ago when that hatch guy (Gale?) started with the mind games... but then Locke went and got all mad.

my theory: locke is just letting Gale think he's under his skin

as for splitting into two groups- that sounds like an interesting idea. i am getting a little tired of jack, personally

Haha, that's funny. Why does everyone dislike Jack?

Well, there seems to be some question as to if Gale can actually hear them through the wall. I don't think he can but I think there's a way he's able to get out of there and in the preview for the next show they showed a real quick clip of what looked like him going up into the ventalation thing. But I could have been mistaken.

hmmm, interesting.
i didn't catch that, but i did see that quick shot of what looks like anna-lucia finding a balloon

btw, that guy (the guy who plays gale) is always tricking me.
i thought for sure that he was jigsaw in "Saw"

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 06:17 PM
hmmm, interesting.
i didn't catch that, but i did see that quick shot of what looks like anna-lucia finding a balloon
I think I saw that too. Did she look up and see it or something?

btw, that guy (the guy who plays gale) is always tricking me.
i thought for sure that he was jigsaw in "Saw"

I hadn't caught that. Is that not him?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 23 2006, 06:32 PM
I think I saw that too. Did she look up and see it or something?
Yeah, it was up in a tree.

yes, there's something in the tree.

and ya he is in "saw" but i wont ruin it for ya if you haven't seen it

I've seen both of them. I just didn't realize it was him. But now that you mention it, yeah, sure is.

after our convo, i sat down and watched 'saw II'
i hope they make another one soon

Originally posted by leone@Mar 23 2006, 01:50 PM
Don't start it 'til you have a few days off. Otherwise you'll neglate everything, including sleep. :eek:k:
Holy Hell I read that book in 48 hours and that was when I still had a job! Mine was the illustrated version which I highly (HIGHLY) recommend. :nerd:

I read a book once er wait...

nevermind, that wasn't a book that was a football.

Back