hal's introduction

My husband reads shampoo bottles in the bathroom. Like, even when there's reading material.

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 23 2006, 11:47 PM
after our convo, i sat down and watched 'saw II'
i hope they make another one soon
Well luckily for you Saw III is coming out around the fall time...

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 23 2006, 10:07 PM
My husband reads shampoo bottles in the bathroom. Like, even when there's reading material.
I double dog dare anyone to try and pronounce those ingredients listed on shampoo labels..Maybe he's trying to expand his vocabulary.. :D

No he's just staging a protest against my efforts to introduce him to the wonderful world of literature.

:lol: He's pooping on stuff again.. classic..

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 24 2006, 01:17 AM
I will poop on Saw 3 just like I pooped on 1 and 2, its tradition.
:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

My friend joined the army and he sent me a text msg when he was in dallas and he said dallas was full of poopsandwiches, I took his word, he an honest guy.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 23 2006, 10:21 PM
No he's just staging a protest against my efforts to introduce him to the wonderful world of literature.

:lol: He's pooping on stuff again.. classic..
I'm sorry, are you referring to the doggies or the husband? I'm sorry I lost my place here.

Here is a sample of the texting that goes on in our group of friends:

Via text messaging:

Brent:

I am lul '5'... '5'... Dool me if you dare forego the verdant tissue splitting force of my guilded penal implant

David:

WHAT

Brent:

I am dool you.

He's talkin about poopin on Saw III cause he pooped on the other two. It's a tradition... ;)

Garret actually. Every so often he like to poop on things. It amuses me. :)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 24 2006, 01:31 AM

Via text messaging:

Brent:

I am lul '5'... '5'... Dool me if you dare forego the verdant tissue splitting force of my guilded penal implant

David:

WHAT

Brent:

I am dool you.
:lol: :lol: Are these the same guys from the other convos you posted a while ago?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 01:32 AM
Garret actually. Every so often he like to poop on things. It amuses me. :)
It scurs me... :(

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 23 2006, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 23 2006, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 24 2006, 01:31 AM

Via text messaging:

Brent:

David:

WHAT

Brent:

I am dool you.
:lol: :lol: Are these the same guys from the other convos you posted a while ago? [/b][/quote]
Yes, Brent has been punched in the head alot.

Back