Gas Prices???

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
Just curious what the prices are everywhere. Ours has gone up from 2.47 to 3.00 now since Monday because of the hurricane. How about all of you?

And for those that did not know, I'm located in Oklahoma. So I guess my question should be what are you gas prices and where are you located?

I got gas Monday for $2.33, I passed the same gas station last night after work and it went up to $3.09. :angry:

You're in Ohio, right? (I'm going to feel bad if I get that wrong because I know you've said before.)

I'm in CT and right now it's about $2.79 a gallon...haven't been out lately so it could have gone up since then... <_<

here in stephenville you can still find it for less than 2.60, that was yesterday though, my mom told me dallas is goin to 3.00 by this weekend!!! (TEXAS)

It was already $3 here before this mess. Can't wait to see what it gets to. <_<

i just saw that a part of georgia gas was $5.67!!!! i am buying a bicyle!

Wow! That's quite a bit! I'd have to walk or get a bike or something.

i am already going to have to, broke ass college girl here!! i am never gonna get to go home when i want now, tomorrow there are four of us riding together just so we have enough money between all of us to fill up a gas tank, the cheapest tank we have is still gonna be 35 dollars!!

but at the same time i sit here complaining about it, when really we are all really lucky we are not going through what the hurrican victims are

i live in toronto. the gas price is 1.14. but im sure it'll go up and up and UP.

The cheapest I could find it out here in my part of Florida was $2.66. :angry:

Originally posted by vintage_dork@Sep 1 2005, 02:18 PM
i live in toronto. the gas price is 1.14. but im sure it'll go up and up and UP.
:eek: That's the equivalent to US $0.96! Oh I'm movin..

Originally posted by vintage_dork@Sep 1 2005, 10:18 AM
i don't even remember when gas was $1.14 here!!

*napoleon* "LUCKY"!!

Originally posted by katie0129+Sep 1 2005, 02:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (katie0129 @ Sep 1 2005, 02:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_dork@Sep 1 2005, 10:18 AM
i don't even remember when gas was $1.14 here!!

*napoleon* "LUCKY"!! [/b][/quote]
Which converts to what amount American?

Remember when we used to gripe about 1.14??? :lol: We'd kill to have that now!

When I got my license *cough* years ago gas was $.93 and I thought that was a lot. :lol:

Back