CSI Season 4

CSI Season 4 "Homebodies"

Can anyone help me find out the name of the instrumental piece played at the end of the episode, when Grissom and Sarah are processing the scene of the teenaged girl's murder?

Thanks.

J

CSI Season 4 "Bad to the Bone"

I was watching CSI on the Spike channel today (3/1/07) (6:00 show) and while Grissom and Warrick are digging up a skeleton an interesting beat arose accompanied by a deep and somber voice saying something inaudible to me. Sorry I've been so vague.

Thank you.

That's great. Being a bit lazy at times and having zilch typing skills, I had to enter those German words manually (no copy/paste function from the site where I retrieved the data) so I'm glad my efforts didn't go to waste.:)

CSI Season 4 "Dead Ringer"

Does anybody know the song that starts at the beginning of the episode "Dead Ringer", where everybody is running?

The episode was on last night, or this morning, at 1 AM on SPIKE TV.

Here Is The Link

CSI Season 4 "Getting Off"

Hello,

There was certain episode of CSI named "Getting Off". I remember towards the end of the episode (about 10 minutes left), there was this awesome, mellow drum beat. Two girls were wearing red glasses investigating a bed. Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that was playing during this scene? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by taltos@Sep 20 2007, 03:24 PM
"Flow" by The Peak Show seems to be the only song listed for that episode.
Amazon
Awesome! This is it! Thanks! Where'd you find the song listed in the episode? I checked tv.com, but to no avail.

Ok, call me stupid here. (also new), but how come nobody out there seems to know the artist & song played on the CSI, Season 4, jackpot episode where Grissom is doing his investigation using his makeshift field kit?

Help please.

Back