Chappelle's Show

hmm....i think the show's funny. i think he's funny. and i think it's fair to say that i've seen my fair share of mediocre jokes...and i still think he's funny. but you know, whatever floats your boat! ;)

>>you are such an idiot dude.

Wide vocabulary, witty insult...what a GENIUS!

>>you act as if dave chappelle is the only writer on the show and as if the only audience for the show is black people.

You're right, I'll rephrase what I said originally. Dave Chapelle AND his writers are UNFUNNY.

>>it can be considered funny by almost all people

By all people in mental institutions or by all people that are in School for the Deaf & Blind?

I have found out another title to one of the songs in the and 1 mixtape skit. The song where dave iz bowling iz by Kahlito. It is called Club Rats. Kahlito-Club Rats. I have yet to find somewhere that I can listen to it though. So if anybody can find it please let me know

Help anyone saw the skit where Dave Chappelle was showing everything in slow motion. The first slow motion skit had a song in the background anyone knows it? It is quite famous and i heard it before alot thanks in advance.

Ok forget it i found it, it is 'Sadness' by Enigma if anyone is interested :D

In the first part of the Rick James skit, when we are first introduced to Dave as Rick from Charlie Murphy's point of view. The line goes "And there was Rick, i swear he had some kind of aura, orange, around him"

There is some music playing in the background, do any of you guys know what that song is?

i do indeed know the name of that song!! It is "Give it to me Baby - Rick James" :D

Does anyone remember the Chappelle Show where Kanye West and Mos Def were the guest performers? Does anyone know the name of that song?

I'm looking for 2 songs that were performed on Chappelle Show by guest artists. The first one I'm looking for is when Common and Kanye West are the guest artists. I previously put up a post saying that I was looking for a Mos Def and Kanye West song but I mistakened Common for Mos Def so sorry for the confusion. The second one is when Mos Def and Talib Kweli perform on the show. If anyone knows what these songs are please let me know.

The one with Talib Kweli and Mos Def is called "What's Beef?" When they are together, they go by the name Blackstar, so use that if you're going to look for it.

Alright. Thanks man. Now does anyone know the Common & Kanye West song that was on Chappelle Show? Anyone?

ok so i have a knack for downloading some of the stupidest things ever and for some reason there was a skit about std's or something on chappelle's show, now i don't know what episode or season sorry, but i do know that there are muppet like things acting as std's and there are some crabs and they sing something like "we wait on toilet seats and pinch your nuts with our feet". i really don't know how to go about searching for this which is a first for me but if anyone as any ideas of where i could look to find any of these weird skit songs i'd appreciate it... :D

ok so coincidentally, it was on right now...so it says that it aired on march 24th, 2004, the episode was the one with making the bad and so on...i dunno if that helps...prolley not but it is worth a shot i guess

The song with Common & Kanye is 'Food'. I don't think its on any album that recently came out, I know that Common has an older album that came out in the later 90's with a song called Food, but I dont know if its the same song or not.
Andy

I'm trying to find out what a song was in the Chappelle skit "The Mad Real World," when Chad gets kicked out of the house and is leaving... while he's going through the memories of being in the house there's a song playing in the background with some girls singing a little bit... if anyone has even any idea of what it might be close to being, post it on here. Gracias.

Chappelle show

What are the sogs that they play during this part of the show?.. there are like 4 or 5 differnt songs and i couldnt catch them all. the first one was real footage of people playing baseketball, and it sounded kinda techno, the rest was rap.

this episode has mosdef as a musical guest performer.

just a shot, try Dead Prez - Hip Hop. My memory might be failing me but I could've sworn that's what was played for the part with real footage.

Chappelle's Show Big Boi song

Anyone know the name of the song that Big Boi performed on a season 2 episode of Chappelle's Show? (It's the black president bush episode)

Thanks.

Back