Chappelle's Show

Alright, I recorded the scene from which the song you are looking for plays in. The first part is a piano song, then a techno dance song (which I would like to know as well) plays. The song you are looking for; plays for the rest of the clip in the other scenes. I don't know who it is, but posted this clip in hope that someone else would. (This is the scene you are looking for right? There are a few different episodes in his show where he uses the 18,24 and 30 year olds).

This link brings you to another page where you need to scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom in the middle you will see a grayed out bar that says please wait 9 seconds. After the 9 seconds is up you have the option to play and or download the clip. Then if you know the song post you answer back here and wallah. (That was easy wasn't it). :p

This clip is a little graphic with adult language; so if you have children around you might want to ear muff them like vince vaughn does in the movie Old School.

Heres the clip link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/4669416/cc77eab

Damn, you put a lot of work into that reply. Appreciate it.

The song I'm referring to is the one that plays right a 31 seconds and then the rest of the clip.

Yea thats the part I thought you were talking about, just wanted to make sure. No problem for the help, it's what i'm here for. :D If this was a full time job i'd do it until i retired.

Does anyone know if the song used in the dave chappelle lost episodes making fun tupac (i wrote this song along time ago) was ever recorded? the skit show dave chappele in a club and the dj plays a new song by tupac. i thought the song was pretty funny and wanted to kno were i could find it

Hey does anyone know the background music about 25 seconds into the "Blackzilla" sketch in episode 109. Its either a rap song or a drum beat i was wondering if anyone knew it cause i like it. Any help would be appreciated. I have searched everywhere for it. Thanks

he had a special guest on a piano playing a song that repeated the lyrics "come on be my baby tonight" sounded like a slow RnB and dave singed along to it jibbering something like this "zwee bob boo dwee bob boo dwee, zwee bob boo dwee bob boo dwee, C'mon be my baby tonight..."

Hehehe ... :p

That "special guest" would be David Broom - one of the cast members of "The Real World: New Orleans". His original tune: "Come On Be My Baby Tonight".

Here's confirmation:
Wiki!!!

Enjoy!
There you go.
B)

and if its any help, the song starts off like "game shows on, another t.v dinner", "what you see is a place with no name", then I can't understand wut else hes saying. then he says "I know my luck will change, another cigarette"

Seems like it is just a song produced for the show that hasn't been released yet. Other peeps have been looking for the song too.

does anyone know what the name of the song is on daves revenge part three? its like a guitar instrumant about 16 seconds into the clip. my girlfriend loves that song and i have been looking all overthe net and cannot find the name of it can anyone help me please.

Back