South Park Season 7

ad-rock

Pro Member
Reaction score
South Park: Season 7, Episode 2 "Krazy Kripples." This episode was replayed 9/1/04. As Jimmy and Timmy leave the "Crips" hideout on their way to the convenience store to "pop some punk ass bloods" a rap song is playing. It kind of sounds like the Geto Boys, but I'm not sure. I didn't get a chance to write down any of the lyrics. Sorry this isn't much to go on. Is there anybody who might know what song this is, or does anybody know where they might list the songs used in the show? I checked TV Tome, Comedy Central, and I recorded the end credits, but there were no leads on any of them....
Thanks~

All of the rap songs used in that episode came from the Mastersource music catalog.

The song playing during that scene (and several times throughout the episode) was "Fonk" by Nathanial Grogan.

The other two songs I heard in that episode were "Folks" (also by Nathanial Grogan) and "Check Ya Motivation" by BB Swing.

That's the one! Thanks alot for your help! Too bad it's not for sale though...

It might be for sale if you can find a way to contact Nate Grogan himself. Mastersource doesn't have the rights to sell it to you, but maybe the rapper himself has a commercial CD/demo tape available. A Google search for him came up blank, though, so you might wanna e-mail Mastersource and see if they have any contact info.

I was more or less just curious to find out what the song was. It may be a song I'd buy if it were already released, but I don't need it/or want it bad enough to contact the artist himself. Thanks for your input~

South Park "Christian Rock Hard" season 7

the part where Cartman and them singing LIVE on stage.. im wondering what song that is from.. :)

I'll take good care of you baby. Call you my baby, baby!
You died for my sins, and you know that I would die for you, right?
What's the matter, baby? You tremble at Jesus, baby!
Your love... is my life! You know when I’m without you, there's a black hole in my life! Oo-ohhh!
I wanna believe. It's all right, 'cause I get lonely in the night and it's up to you to
Save me! Jee...sus...bay-by!

THANKS

really? cause i was SO sure i heard the tune somewhere on the radio.. like it sounded REALLY familiar

This might sound stupid, but it honestly sounds like the tune to "Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time" by New Kids on the Block. :blink:

Originally posted by YSAPrincess23@Oct 12 2004, 08:39 AM
This might sound stupid, but it honestly sounds like the tune to "Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time" by New Kids on the Block. :blink:
that's exactly what it sounds like to me.

South Park "Krazy Kripples" season 7

Whats the song in this episode of south park -----> 702: Krazy Kripples (03-26-2003)

It plays when timmy and jimmy are walking down to where the krips are and there is a rap song playing. part of the lyrics sounded like "its all about the fo fo"

South Park "South Park Is Gay!" season 7

this episode has some club /house tunes in it. is there anyone who can list these songs or direct me to where i can find a list of this episodes soundtrack?? especially the song when Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave are inside the club w/ all the metro sexual guys.
thanks!

Back