AT&T Cingular Sync

DigitalFool

Reaction score
I don't have any specifics because I just heard it and caught the end but it is an AT&T commercial and it might have something with downloading music because they showed a cell phone and laptop at the end...

My first thought was Oh Montreal... it has a whistling tune.

If I see it again, I'll try and post more...

That was supposed to be 'Of Montreal' ... couldn't figure out how to edit my post...

I too need to know the title of this song!!!! I heard it once at this hip little indie-bar and never could come up with the title/band... sad

I figured it out, it's " Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks"

If anyone is interested... The new AT&T ad, where a brunette chick w/ a pixie hair cut loads up her mp3 player and then smugly goes out, uses the song:

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

I knew of this song from watching a show from that lame Carson Daily several weeks ago. Anyway, he called it "the best whistle song". :rolleyes:

Oops!

There's already an old thread on it.

Nevermind... :blush:

P.S. I did use search, but it didn't turn up for "AT & T", or "Peter BJorn John". However it did for "Young Folks".

There is a different Napster commercial playing that features someone whistling. Any ideas?

I came here looking for the same thing. I've seen the commercial twice tonight. It's for the new Sync phone (I think) that gives you a year of Napster. I thought maybe clarifying the commercial might help and it's not the song in the other Sync thread on here.

New To The Forums!

Saw the other forum post looking at a similar ATT ad. I'm looking for the more recent one with Napster for a year when you sign up for either the phone service or Yahoo! DSL. It has this girl who unhooks her phone and then plugs earphones into it and is then walking as all these retro looking illustrations follow her around and the only lyrics i can remember are "All I Care About Is Talking..."

It had a girl singing it and it was a mix between like Imogen Heap and Moby. Been searching around Google and such with little or no luck.

Anybody know?

From what I can tell, it is neither of those links. This song has been driving me crazy trying to find it. Please help.....

Originally posted by dupree71@Apr 16 2007, 07:23 PM
From what I can tell, it is neither of those links. This song has been driving me crazy trying to find it. Please help.....
oops, I was wrong, it is "Young Folks" Thanks for letting me finally get this song out of my head!

From what it sounds like, you might be thinking of a recent AT&T Cingular Sync Napster ad ...

If so, the song is ...

Peter Bjorn & John - "Young Folks"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

It is the "Young Folks" song, it is awesome, thanks so much.

Hi, All! I just got off the phone with someone at Best Buy and they told me to look you up. Anyone up for a difficult challenge??

I saw a commercial a while back (months ago?). I don't recall the product, or any of the lyrics (really helpful, huh?). But I believe it had a gal walking down the street, possibly an African-American gal with jeans/pants, forgettable top, hair like Justin Guarini (American Idol, season 1).

The music could possibly have the word "radio" in it. I'd say the genre is similar to Joy Division's song Love Will Tear Us Apart.

Does anyone have a clue what this is??? I was in Best Buy a few weeks back and they actually played the song. I couldn't find any staff member to figure out what the song was b/c it was really busy.

Thanks!!!

Back