Apple iTunes for Windows

Cornqueef LaBeef

Reaction score
:huh:

Hi There - just heard the new I Pod ad -great rock tune, sounds a bit like the Hives, Helicopters, type - the lyric is "really want to make you mine" Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

HELP!

there is this new ipod commercial. solid color(s) background, people where you only see their body in black, except for the iPod of course, and they are all dancing to this real ROCK tune. not today's rock style, if you know what i mean....does anyone know what tune this is, if it's real?

please help!!!!

thanks ahead,

sergio

Not sure which one you mean, but I found two songs:

“Are You Gonna Be My Girl” by Jet

and

“Hey Mama” by Black Eyed Peas

I think you may be looking for the first one.

See this weblog post about the iPod and iTunes for more info (and to see/hear both commercials).

adding yet another ipod query to the pile, does anyone remember that relatively older ipod commercial where all the silhouettes are.. "rocking out" to some fast, high distortion song.. the lyrics, something as follows

1,2,3,4.. [blah blah blah]

well you don't need money when you look like that, honey..

something like that, you get the picture [hopefully]. i remember someone saying something about some band that had 'elephant' somewhere in their name.. maybe i'm making it up. thanks guys, this is driving me crazy.

Back