Will She ever love me?

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 13 2006, 08:51 PM
I know the pro models have better colors, but I was just thinking of the consumer ones. And I don't have a flatscreen. And it's purple!!!
so... on your screen everything looks more purple than it should?

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 12 2006, 11:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 12 2006, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 8 2006, 01:50 AM
You can just sic your evil little brown thingies from you avi on him.
they are PURPLE!!! [/b][/quote]
Definitely Brown. Definitely Brown. Definitely, not purple, definitely not purple. *Rain Man*

Originally posted by Panther@Mar 6 2006, 03:50 PM
Dude I have to ask, honestly. Do you actually know this girl or is this like a fantasy thing? Because if you walk up to someone you hardly ever talk to and say the words "I love you" they'll probably run away, if not run away screaming. [Not of you but some people take that word mad seriously] So be smart, don't worry if stuff is slow, at least it's going on ya? And if you havn't even talked to her yet, start doing it, or you'll just turn into a stalkerish guy which honestly is pretty freaking scary.
I know her pretty well... well enough to know that I'm in love, Its just soo strong that it'd be soo stupid if it turned out to be nothing. It just has to work.... I've waited soo long, I'm just not sure if I can wait any longer, but I truly do love her....

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 7 2006, 09:57 PM
No really, Nabeel are you serious or just waxing poetic? You never know she might be just as shy as you. I wouldn't say I love you, but she might be receptive to chit chat. Just start there.
Its different with her....like when she was here, Her smile would light up my day, I could never talk properly around her or act natural either, I made her laugh once...although it was a corny joke....Till this day it makes me happy knowing that I could make her smile....just can't imagine my life without her.... Its soo stupid cause I feel like a crazy guy who just gone crazy in love with her but I can't help it....Thats how I feel....I just hope that she could feel the same way....I just hope that when she returns this summer that she'll rememeber my name...remember me.... :(

I wouldn't go back to those days for any god damn thing on earth. Never.

You seem like a tough person to forget dude, I'm sure she'll remember you. :)

Originally posted by 4swrds+Mar 17 2006, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Mar 17 2006, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 7 2006, 09:57 PM
No really, Nabeel are you serious or just waxing poetic? You never know she might be just as shy as you. I wouldn't say I love you, but she might be receptive to chit chat. Just start there.
Its different with her....like when she was here, Her smile would light up my day, I could never talk properly around her or act natural either, I made her laugh once...although it was a corny joke....Till this day it makes me happy knowing that I could make her smile....just can't imagine my life without her.... Its soo stupid cause I feel like a crazy guy who just gone crazy in love with her but I can't help it....Thats how I feel....I just hope that she could feel the same way....I just hope that when she returns this summer that she'll rememeber my name...remember me.... :( [/b][/quote]
:eek: Wow. This sounds exactly like the situation I had about 5 years ago. Brother, if you seriously are crazy about this girl, you have to ask her out. If you're waiting for the just the right time, forget about her because you'll never be with her. You have to make the right time. And I probably wouldn't do anything overly romantic before you two become more talkative with each other (that sounds a little off, but if she doesn't know you there's a chance you might come off as creepy), just do something casual with her. But you have to do it. If you wait, it's only gonna take a hella long time wasted away in heartache. For me it was two years, and it sucked.. even though I was wrapped around her smile and everything just as you are, it still sucked. Listen to your heart and your head, and you should do fine :)

And if you should happen to get rejected or whatevah, don't sweat it, there's lotsa fish in the sea. ;)

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 14 2006, 03:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 14 2006, 03:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 12 2006, 11:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Mar 8 2006, 01:50 AM
You can just sic your evil little brown thingies from you avi on him.

they are PURPLE!!!
Definitely Brown. Definitely Brown. Definitely, not purple, definitely not purple. *Rain Man* [/b][/quote]
:lol: ok i give

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 17 2006, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 17 2006, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 17 2006, 05:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Mar 7 2006, 09:57 PM

Its different with her....like when she was here, Her smile would light up my day, I could never talk properly around her or act natural either, I made her laugh once...although it was a corny joke....Till this day it makes me happy knowing that I could make her smile....just can't imagine my life without her.... Its soo stupid cause I feel like a crazy guy who just gone crazy in love with her but I can't help it....Thats how I feel....I just hope that she could feel the same way....I just hope that when she returns this summer that she'll rememeber my name...remember me.... :(
:eek: Wow. This sounds exactly like the situation I had about 5 years ago. Brother, if you seriously are crazy about this girl, you have to ask her out. If you're waiting for the just the right time, forget about her because you'll never be with her. You have to make the right time. And I probably wouldn't do anything overly romantic before you two become more talkative with each other (that sounds a little off, but if she doesn't know you there's a chance you might come off as creepy), just do something casual with her. But you have to do it. If you wait, it's only gonna take a hella long time wasted away in heartache. For me it was two years, and it sucked.. even though I was wrapped around her smile and everything just as you are, it still sucked. Listen to your heart and your head, and you should do fine :)

And if you should happen to get rejected or whatevah, don't sweat it, there's lotsa fish in the sea. ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I had a similar situation in high school. If you don't give it a go you might regret it for a long time. I pined over one of my best friends for 3 years and I don't think about him much but I always wonder what if.

Wow, I feel old after reading all that. I miss that new love rush :p

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 17 2006, 09:49 PM
I pined over one of my best friends for 3 years and I don't think about him much but I always wonder what if.
^ My story too.

The New Love rush is great but the Does He? rush sure ain't. :(

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 17 2006, 06:21 PM
And if you should happen to get rejected or whatevah, don't sweat it, there's lotsa fish in the sea. ;)
Also you're 16 so it's kinda standard operating procedure at that age. Everyone goes thru this..

Yeah, I agree with Anthony, ask her out, don't wait. I had a situation like that where I really liked the girl and I was gonna ask her out that day but I wussed out and the next time I saw her it was too late, she had already started dating a different guy.

Back