Will She ever love me?

You can just sic your evil little brown thingies from you avi on him.

Garretto-San, arise from your slumber and join us on the dark side..

alright niver mind.

Maybe he'll be summonded by all the booby flashing in the other thread. :)

We're like the only 3! people here and it keeps stopping me from posting! :banghead:

Yeah ya never realize how long 30 seconds is until you have something to post.

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 7 2006, 11:06 PM
With my boobage, he should... ;)
Do you think he will arise from his slumber to view boobage here? I think maybe yes. ;)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 8 2006, 01:50 AM
You can just sic your evil little brown thingies from you avi on him.
they are PURPLE!!!

I'm not color-blind, because with color blind people everything changes to shades of brown, green, and yellow (apparently from what my friend said)... also i passed all color blindness tests. I did hear that windows computers display colors poorly (apparently.. but again not confirmed). So *shrug*

however, the one on the left looks somewhat purplish-brownish but to me the other one looks definitely purple and the grass is lime green

:huh:

They're characters from a TV show, and they're brown there too. And my grandpa is color blind and can't tell the difference between green and blue. All cases are different.

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 13 2006, 09:14 AM
I'm not color-blind, because with color blind people everything changes to shades of brown, green, and yellow (apparently from what my friend said)... also i passed all color blindness tests. I did hear that windows computers display colors poorly (apparently.. but again not confirmed). So *shrug*

however, the one on the left looks somewhat purplish-brownish but to me the other one looks definitely purple and the grass is lime green
depends

for people who design stuff for magazines, for example, the best resemblance between the color on the screen and the result is usually with a monitor. flatscreens have their advantages, but the colors are always a bit off.

this isnt what you wanted but i like to appear smart from time to time :)

I know the pro models have better colors, but I was just thinking of the consumer ones. And I don't have a flatscreen. And it's purple!!!

Back