Type your anger out

.oO(cleek. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Type in three bands and get a list of similar ones)

Naw neither one, it was a flash page I think, all the bands were in these bouncy bubbles.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 7 2006, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 7 2006, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jun 7 2006, 12:44 PM
boogie woogie woogie :elvis:
It's electric! [/b][/quote]
Ok when y'all did it, the three beats to the right then the left were STEPS or HOPS? And when you do the three steps backward then the shoulder roll forward, did you go down on your right knee or just bend it? I've seen so many different ways.

Hops, I think. :unsure: I was one of those who bent my knee.

:lol: I barely remember it, must've blocked it out.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2006, 01:11 PM
Shut up. Does anyone remember that website someone posted here once, it worked sorta like an interractive family tree kinda, where you would choose a music band and then you could choose one of several options of "similar" bands, etc etc?
YEEUH YEEUH found it!!!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 7 2006, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 7 2006, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 8 2006, 01:37 AM
Oh Anderson! I love your new sig. :lol:
Anderson flaked out at mignight like a pooswah. [/b][/quote]
How flakey. We need more people with teh insomnia.

Back