Type your anger out

:eek: Where?! WHERE?! *goes for remote*

Oh... right... no cable/satellite. :cry:

Um.

:ph34r:
:smurf: :spidey: :elvis: :nerd: :king: :devil: :usesearch:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :!@#$: :banghead:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!@#$: :!@#$: :!@#$: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....ahh alittle better.... <_<

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed: :angry: :!@#$:

My stomach :cry: oh...the pain...

Persuasive essay overdue, 30 mins. late for a calc. test, have a in-class essay in english, and a Data management test... :(

My &@(!#*$ car broke down today on the highway. FORD = Fixed Or Repaired Daily as they say.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Oct 27 2006, 05:12 PM
My &@(!#*$ car broke down today on the highway. FORD = Fixed Or Repaired Daily as they say.
Psychic moment! I was watching a Ford commercial like 2 hours ago and I was tryin to remember what the acronym for it was. Hadn't even thought of it since high school.. :ph34r:

By the way the other one we used to say was Found By Roadside Daily. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 27 2006, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 27 2006, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Oct 27 2006, 05:12 PM
Psychic moment! I was watching a Ford commercial like 2 hours ago and I was tryin to remember what the acronym for it was. Hadn't even thought of it since high school.. :ph34r:

By the way the other one we used to say was Found By Roadside Daily. :) [/b][/quote]
I like that acronym for FORD too.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 27 2006, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 27 2006, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Oct 27 2006, 05:12 PM

By the way the other one we used to say was Found By Roadside Daily. :) [/b][/quote]
Or.. Found On the Road Dead is how I always heard it.

I haven't thought of those in 4 years. :ph34r: This is the first time you're taking them?

Yup. Over three hours of pure torture. And I just found out that most schools don't even pay attention to the writing section :banghead:

Back