Type your anger out

Originally posted by leone@Sep 3 2006, 02:46 AM
Pizza's here. :naughty:
I think so. :lol: He goes "Heyyyy lookit what I found :naughty:" about the Skinemax. I think he's tryin to seduce me.

:( OK get this. He played WoW for almost 13 hours today. He didn't even sleep, he laid down at 10 am with me, tossed around, got up at noon and only just now logged off the game. Oh and also? He says "OK I'm sleepy, I'ma have a cigarette and go lay down."

And no that's not the "Let's go have some pizza in the other room" kinda lay down he's talkin about.

Best Date Day ever.

Get the liquor. Give it to him as he sleeps, then, *smack* "Oh honey you're up? :angel: Pizza'll fix that headach."

Originally posted by leone@Sep 3 2006, 03:09 AM
Get the liquor. Give it to him as he sleeps, then, *smack* "Oh honey you're up? :angel: Pizza'll fix that headach."
:lol: :lol:

Yeah except for Whiskey Dick. :(

He makes no sense to me, no normal man should pass up sex to play WoW, an mmorpg for kids.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 3 2006, 03:10 AM
Yeah except for Whiskey Dick. :(
An idea for my next invention! Alcohol that affects the mind but not the body. *runs to the lab*

I'm telling you, just start playing the game without him then he will be like interested in some way but keep to yourself about it. He will either think you playin is hot or not like the game anymore.

Yeah maybe, but I shouldn't HAVE to do that. I don't wanna be fake either.

Bleh.

Leone I'll pay you five hundred million monies for that invention.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD

there is an entire tv network devoted to Nicktoons!!! And they're playing Rocko right now!!!

Back