Type your anger out

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 7 2006, 01:41 AM
Odd, what program are you using?
MusicMatch Jukebox 10...well, its the default cd player anyways...and it isn't playing anything. <_<

Windows doesn't recognize anything being in the CD drive (D:) period, or any of my other programs...Rhapsody, Quicktime....

Poquito. :) But one can never really be too sick to make fun of Anthony, can one?

Originally posted by Caren H@Jun 6 2006, 09:50 PM
Windows doesn't recognize anything being in the CD drive (D:) period, or any of my other programs...Rhapsody, Quicktime....
Thats f'ed up. :blink: Does it say the device is working properly in the device manager?

Control panel > System > Hardware tab > Device manager > Disk Drives

Originally posted by Caren H@Jun 6 2006, 10:51 PM
Hey sexy sickness...^ :)
There's nuthin' sexy about barfing in the toilet unless you're bulimic/anorexic.

Damn it flower! I was just tryin to be cheerful despite the constant puke sessions... :angry:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jun 7 2006, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jun 7 2006, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jun 6 2006, 10:51 PM
Hey sexy sickness...^ :)
There's nuthin' sexy about barfing in the toilet unless you're bulimic/anorexic. [/b][/quote]
:(

Still...the inner sexiness is intact...

Okay, I can't do poop jokes, not tonight.

Back