Type your anger out

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2006, 01:57 AM
You make me sound like a backwoods heathen. :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: OH MY GOD!!!

I'm sorry for laughing... :(

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jun 7 2006, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jun 7 2006, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jun 6 2006, 10:51 PM
Hey sexy sickness...^ :)
There's nuthin' sexy about barfing in the toilet unless you're bulimic/anorexic.[/b][/quote]
:huh: So unintentional vomiting = not sexy and intentional induction of vomiting = sexy?

Originally posted by leone+Jun 6 2006, 11:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 6 2006, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 7 2006, 01:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Jun 6 2006, 10:51 PM
Hey sexy sickness...^  :)

There's nuthin' sexy about barfing in the toilet unless you're bulimic/anorexic.
:huh: So unintentional vomiting = not sexy and intentional induction of vomiting = sexy? [/b][/quote]
Apparently to them.

How's come every time I start with a new therapist, they see me for 2 sessions then tell me they'll be out of the office for the next few weeks? Is it a strange coincidence, or am I that fuckered up?

Shut up. Does anyone remember that website someone posted here once, it worked sorta like an interractive family tree kinda, where you would choose a music band and then you could choose one of several options of "similar" bands, etc etc?

Pretty sure it was the one that some guy wasn't looking for, but I kept telling him to go to it - you know, to piss him off.

Back