The Lunch Table

peanut m&m's and snicker popable's again...some fruit snacks...and a banana, though I should have kept the last one to myself :blush:

Well today was my stepdad's birthday so we had special dinner.

Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta
Salad ( this salad is something we only make now special stuff in it :) )
Texas Toast
Salmon
Red Velvet Cake ( I made the icing - it didn't turn out so good...)

Damn it E! You know I can't cook and you're talkin about all this food!

I'm going to have some leftover salmon. *sauntering over to the fridge*

You know, I wish everybody had the chance to taste FABULOUS salmon. So many people get crappy salmon from restaurants and it's so much better at home. They marinate it and flavor it with a whole bunch of stuff. It tastes awful/salty/fishy. I even like better cold. MMMNNNNN

My mom made us salmon last week. It was sooooooooooo tasty...:wub:

Restaraunt salmon taste like shit...

A resounding Amen from me!!

Well it's leftovers from last nite's big shindig and a can of Diet Coke w/ Lime. BTW I've been trying to not drink soda for about 2 weeks now. I went over to Grandpa's and he offers a soda I can't refuse. I try to get out and they pull me back in. <_<

:lol: :lol:
Well, I guess you have to start all over...

Hmm...let's see, I got's my salad, garlic bread, and chicken alfredo goin on! My mother finally cooked! :D

Well today is Easter so we had and Easter dinner

Ham
Salmon
Homemade rolls
Orange salad
String beans
Mashed potatoes
I made the dessert: Mango Lime Cream Pie

We were odd this year and had a thanksgiving dinner. :lol: We had turkey and cranberry, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls, and I think that was it.

One of my friends from the last place I work got promoted to manager a while back. A couple months ago one of his agents came up to him and told him that another agent had gotten really sick. Well, she (the first agent) went home for the evening and called him later to ask how the other person was doing. He (the manager)was busy and didn't get to answer the phone so he called her on his way home from work to tell her that the other agent was okay. She mentioned that she was at walgreens for what ever reason. Anyway, while they were talking he heard her scream and say "I'll do anything you want." So he hung up, called 911 and drove up to walgreens.

Apparently some guy had got in her car, had her drive to some park and made her do some things and then when he was done he had her go back up to that same walgreens to drop him off. When they got there my friend recognized her car and the police got him. I just had to brag on my friend for being a local hero. I just found out about this over the weekend.

Oh yeah, the guy that did it got arrested and then hung himself in his jail cell 2 days later!

Agents? They work in the Matrix? Man, what a shit job. If I had to be around Keanu Reeves all day long I would shoot myself in the fucking face.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 17 2006, 11:50 AM
One of my friends from the last place I work got promoted to manager a while back. A couple months ago one of his agents came up to him and told him that another agent had gotten really sick. Well, she (the first agent) went home for the evening and called him later to ask how the other person was doing. He (the manager)was busy and didn't get to answer the phone so he called her on his way home from work to tell her that the other agent was okay. She mentioned that she was at walgreens for what ever reason. Anyway, while they were talking he heard her scream and say "I'll do anything you want." So he hung up, called 911 and drove up to walgreens.

Apparently some guy had got in her car, had her drive to some park and made her do some things and then when he was done he had her go back up to that same walgreens to drop him off. When they got there my friend recognized her car and the police got him. I just had to brag on my friend for being a local hero. I just found out about this over the weekend.

Oh yeah, the guy that did it got arrested and then hung himself in his jail cell 2 days later!
Yes. Let me just say Walgreens attracts the whackjob-type.

Oh my gosh I had salmon the other day, I'm not sure if I posted this, but I'm not a fish person. But what I did was made a sandwich out of salmon focassia and sea salt. sooooooooo good.

like this>> :eek:

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 20 2006, 01:40 AM
Oh my gosh I had salmon the other day, I'm not sure if I posted this, but I'm not a fish person. But what I did was made a sandwich out of salmon focassia and sea salt. sooooooooo good.

like this>> :eek:
I use meyonase <= can't spell, and seafood seasoning on mines...ohh...:wub:

Tonight I had chopped veal with hot and sweet peppers and creme brulee.. i haven't had a meal that good, maybe ever.. it was amazing :wub:

Back