The Lunch Table

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 12:37 AM
:lol: @ the kitchen explodes..
It does. :( And it's not my fault. :shifty:

Ravi: Gimme your address so I can <s>stalk you tomorrow</s> mail it to you. :p

*Conan Nerd Voice* mmm...yesss!! *adjusts glasses* the stalker becomes the stalkeee!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 2 2006, 11:37 PM
I. Can't. Stand. Sushi.

There I said it.
I don't blame you. You must've had "sushi a la ravi". I can't even roll the damn thing.... And when I cut it, it falls apart. :angry:

I'm gonna go with the age old wisdom we men live by... It all turns brown in the end....

:lol: That's my credo.

No seriously, it don't matter how tight you roll the shit cause it still tastes like ass. Sorry guys, I know y'all love it but I just can't get behind it. I don't have the right taste buds or whatever, there's not one single thing about sushi that appeals to my mouth.

I should add that this ^ is coming from a woman whose ass girth alone should be proof that there's very little she won't eat.

Dindin: Leftover Lasagne,bran muffin,glass o milk,2 Nutter Butters.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 02:34 AM
:lol: That's my credo.

No seriously, it don't matter how tight you roll the shit cause it still tastes like ass. Sorry guys, I know y'all love it but I just can't get behind it. I don't have the right taste buds or whatever, there's not one single thing about sushi that appeals to my mouth.
:) Maybe we asians have the WRONG taste buds... We are slaves for rice.... -_-

He's like.. mid-asian.. or something. I thought India was considered middle east?

I've got Nutter Butters that have the faint taste of Thin Mints..interesting chocolate,mint,peanut butter...

Back