The Lunch Table

Originally posted by leone+Mar 29 2006, 07:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 29 2006, 07:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 04:31 AM
OK it's füd now!
:lol: :lol: My stomach growled as I read that. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :wub:

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 PM
*bangs head up and down with imaginary super long hair*
Oh my god that's SO 90's! Let's all move to Seattle and use slow modems!

Right! :duh: I had a feeling it was either Simpsons or FG. :leela:

Dindin-3 cheese tortellini "boiled" in chicken broth. and some other idea from the Food Network that didn't work. <_<

I'm having an 7 eleven chili dog cause I'm too lazy to cook a decent meal. This along with the sneakers and coke bottle I took from work will do just fine. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 1 2006, 12:16 AM
I'm having an 7 eleven chili dog cause I'm too lazy to cook a decent meal. This along with the sneakers and coke bottle I took from work will do just fine. :)
You're gonna eat sneakers?

:lol: I meant Snickers...sorry. I'm pretty much out of it!

Ahh, can you guys give me some idea's for a new username? Not for here, it's for Yahoo.

I bought rice, wasabi, pickled ginger, the little bamboo mat and seaweed sheets today.
Trying to make sushi... :) Has anybody here made sushi?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 2 2006, 08:22 PM
I bought rice, wasabi, pickled ginger, the little bamboo mat and seaweed sheets today.
I want to try but the kitchen explodes everytime I go in there. :(

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 2 2006, 04:22 PM
I made it once when I lived in Spokane, back when I used to actually cook and stuff. It turned out not so bad. Now I'm too lazy though and I just go to the sushi place and get it.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FRONTIER:
The rice is cooked and cooled now. I couldnt find rice vinegar, so I used regular vinegar.
Currently looking for fish / shrimp in the freezer.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 2 2006, 11:16 PM
I have shrimp in the freezer. Want some? :)
:) YES! (I found a big block of ice inside a platic bag, with something in the center, which, I'm hoping to be shrimp!)

I. Can't. Stand. Sushi.

There I said it.

:lol: @ the kitchen explodes..

Back