The Lunch Table

Originally posted by leone+Sep 7 2006, 01:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 7 2006, 01:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 7 2006, 12:59 AM
And now David Duchovny is on Conan. :wub:
Hell yeah. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
missionary? doggystyle? cow position? :unsure:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 7 2006, 01:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 7 2006, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Sep 7 2006, 01:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Sep 7 2006, 12:59 AM
And now David Duchovny is on Conan. :wub:

Hell yeah. :naughty:
missionary? doggystyle? cow position? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
All of the above! :leela:

^ :woo: All pasta should be fun-shaped so it makes your tummy AND your mouth happy. :)

Not eating anything at the moment, but tonight will be penne pasta with spinach pesto and bacon crumbles and cherry tomatoes.

It never happened, he didn't take me to the grocery store. :rolleyes: Papa John cooked tonight.

Yeah me too. Now I'm drinking Diet Pepsi Lime. You can see why I would forget about this thread. <_<

Lemon Swirl cookies seem to be my latest obsession. And you can only get them at Safeway. ;)

I'm so done with lemon swirl.. eww too much of a good thing if you can call them that.

Yes and drinking water. But that's it. It's called the American Diet Spiral Into Death. ;)

Back