Target "Less"

Does anyone know the song is that is playing on the new Target ads? It has the refrain "A little bit more, a little bit more" and has things like two guys in suits playing basketball, or a girl w/long red hair hitting a tennis ball - all while moving in slow motion. I can't find info anywhere! Any help would be appreciated.

I think that song is called A Little Bit More by Jamie Lidell. It's catchy! :D

Does anyone know the name of the song on the latest Target commercial? Part of the lyrics are: "A little bit more, a little bit more"?

I searched this forum and did not find what I was looking for. It is a song on a Target commercial, has lots of women in underware in it. The music was kind've hip-hop sounding. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Yea thats the one! I guess I should have checked it out a little better! Thank You for the Help!

the add shows people playing sports

and then it shows words

then they add Less at the end

what is the name of that song in the background?!?!?

Hey does anyone know what the new target ad is called? (Artist, Name)

Goes like this......i little bit more...... :huh:

I AM DYING TO KNOW THE NAME OF THAT SONG, OR SINGER, OR GROUP! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT IS OR HOW I CAN HEAR IT OR SEE IT AGIAN OR GET IT! I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! I LOVE IT!

Just started looking for this Target ad song, glad to know I can always find it here!

the iTunes sample referenced earlier of "A Little Bit More" by Jamie Lidell is definitely the right version.

What still I'm confused about now is how someone could spend more than 5 seconds on this post and somehow not see the answer than post a request for the name of the song again...seriously, read the thread before you post!

Some of my other favorite songs from Target commercials:

All Possibilities - Badly Drawn Boy early 2006

Fly Me Away - Goldfrapp 2006 holiday ad

Say Something New - The Concretes January 2005

several more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs...ion_commercials

Does anyone know the name of the song in the target commercials "a little bit more, a little bit more" for the beauty products?

Back