Target "Less"

Trying to find title and artist for Target commerical that goes something like.."a little bit more, a little bit more...a little bit more, a little bit more. Let me know if you know if you have information. Thanks

The song in question is an edited version of "A Little Bit More" by Jamie Lidell. You can get it on his CD "Multiply" at Amazon.com. And you can get it on iTunes too .

Background vocals are saying, "A little bit more, a little bit more"
Main vocals are saying, "I hope you undertand what I'm saying to you..."

Help!

I wrote to Target, and they replied about the Hello-Good Buy Campaign song:

"Thanks for writing about back about the music you heard in a Target ad.

The only other TV commercial Target has released in 2007 is our Hello-Good Buy campaign. It featured the song Hello, Hello by Sophia Shorai Peterson. You can find more information about her at www.sophiashorai.com.

We always welcome your questions, so if we can assist you in the future, please contact our Target Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. You can also speak with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local Target store, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we'll see you again soon at Target."

Nice that they included an actual 800 number to call for more song inquiries!

The only other 2007 ad is the one with A Little Bit More, as already mentioned.

looking for the song on a makeup commercial....but cant remember the makeup brand.....the commerical has this really pretty african model in it....she is really dark skinned and is almost bald....the lyrics on the ad are "a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more, I hope you understand what I'm sayin to you".....I cant remember anymore...but its a guy sing real low like barry white.....any help would be greatly appreciated.......thanks

Does anyone know what the name of the song in the latest Traget commercial is? The lyrics read "A little bit more, a little bit more...I hope you understand all I'm asking for is a little bit more" any helis greatly appreciated. B)

Could someone tell me the.....

HOW all those people DIDNT see the blatant answers to the original question ... 5 or 6 times over?!?!

Originally posted by CoreyDL18@Apr 11 2007, 08:46 AM
Could someone tell me the.....

HOW all those people DIDNT see the blatant answers to the original question ... 5 or 6 times over?!?!
Because this thread has been merged many times from previous separate/duplicate threads, which is why you see the same answer over and over. ;)

I think I know which one you're talking about.
If you are talking about the one I'm thinking about, it's called "A Little Bit More" by Jamie Lidell.

Back