Target "Less"

Target has a new TV commercial that has a song, I believe the title is A Little Bit More because it is repeated several times, who is the artist and the correct title. Anyone?

Hey, ok...so there is yet again...maybe another song for Target. I have been seeing it on the television and I always know its a commercial for Target while I'm not in the room with the beat and the words being

"A little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more..."

But that's only the beginning, I can never remember the rest of it from there. Please someone help me figure this song out...who knows...maybe its just another part of one of the songs someone has already asked about...thanks though!

Originally posted by eeyoreslucky13@May 2 2007, 04:01 PM
Hey, ok...so there is yet again...maybe another song for Target. I have been seeing it on the television and I always know its a commercial for Target while I'm not in the room with the beat and the words being

"A little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more..."

But that's only the beginning, I can never remember the rest of it from there. Please someone help me figure this song out...who knows...maybe its just another part of one of the songs someone has already asked about...thanks though!
This one?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=276367

<_<

I'm looking for a song that no one has asked about. It's the Target Commercial with the word "less" repeated. Like: Fearless, hopeless, etc. And then it says A little bit more...
The song has a very sexy beat and the guy who is singing is not the guy from Sea and the Cake.
I have read all the other threads about Sea and the Cake.... it's not him, but wow I will be nuy a couple of those CDs. ;)

Any help would be great. Thanks :rolleyes:

yesssss. I've been looking for this song for months- not very hard, but I'm so excited someone knew who it was! thanks!

Ok it's the new payless commercial. It's really whimsical. The girls have brightly colored eye shadow. Some of the words in the song I believe is “a little bit more, a little bit more." Any ideas?

Ehhh.... "A Little Bit More" by Jamie Lidell?

I haven't seen the ad, that was just my first thought.

I had to scour around elsewhere to find the artist behind this particular Target ad as I found no reference to it here. Just in case anyone is curious though:

Here is the actual commercial and here is the full length track, it doesn't appear to be the official video which I cannot find.

Jamie Lidell is my new favorite artist for today!

I know beulah did a song for a recent target ad as well the song is called silver lining and it is a really good song so if the jamie lyndell one isnt right check out silver lining by beulah

allright the commercial is a car commercial...at least i think it is.....

anyhow, it goes like this

" a little bit more
a little bit more
i hope you understand what im sayin to you"

its kind of a funky bluesy funk song.....sounds like a bluesy prince song

any help???

Back