Target "Design"

OMG what is that song in that commercial that goes "and all the things i had in mind for you and me" PLEASE HELP!!!!! :blink: :blink:

I think you're looking for, "Say Something New" by the Concretes. You can listen to a clip of the song at Amazon: Concrete's, "Say Something New" at Amazon.com

And here are the lyrics:

what a strange thing to say
as you pass me on your way out.
and all the things I had in mind for you and me.
say something new, something new.
what a strange thing to do
as you passed me
on your way out, on your way out.
and all the things I had in mind for you and me.
say something new, something new.
about something you do, something you do

Cheers!
Sunrunner

Hey, I'm looking to find out what song is featured in the Target "Design For All" Commercial...I am addicted and not having this song is driving me positively mad!

If you go here and launch the thing and click on the design for all commercial you can hear it...any help would be appreciated!!

Hey... does anybody know the name to the background track in the target commercial to the thomas o'brien vintage modern collection? i'm not sure if it's an oldie and haven't found it on google.... a part of it goes: and all the things, i had in mind....
HELP!

Hey,
Wow, this would be my first post here. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew the main Target theme? I don't know if it is the MAIN MAIN but still...

The lyrics go like "Of all the things I had in mind for me and you.."

Anyone know what the song is called? Thanks for any help!

I thought somebody answered this before (and I can't seem to find it through search), but it's called "Say Something New" by the Concretes.

Back