Target "Design"

so there is this other new target commercial. i don' t think its the same one. just has some women, models i guess, in it singing. love the song. have no idea what is it. if you know, let me know. thankssss

Fashion by Target commercial

Song lyrics

"And all the things I had in mind for you and me,
Say something new,
say something new
Whoa my newwww
Oh, by youuuu..."

Anyone know the song?

Sonster ...

If it's the same ad I'm thinking of ...
It's already been answered here ...

The Concretes - "Say Something New"

Enjoy!

There you go.

That is indeed The Concretes "say something new". I had the same doubts from the description people gave but finally heard it and it was the exact song.

I downloaded the Concretes song and it's the right song, but it's very poppy and upbeat and the version in the commercial is not. Does anyone know where to get the commercial's version??
Thanks

There are somewhat new Target commercials that show an array of what they sell. The song goes, "I'll save some for you, I'll save some for you, ahhh for you-ou" I think. What is it?

my friend is trying to find a song that he thinks goes "and all the things..." w/ a female voice--

some recent commercial; old song he thinks

any ideas?

Can anyone tell me which band sings in the Target "It's all about you" commercial??!! Thanks!

-Elizabeth

Does anybody know the song in the target commercial the singer is a woman, the lyrics go something like: All the things I had in my mind for you ,, something new

Thanks

Originally posted by r01axb@Oct 14 2005, 12:18 AM
Does anybody know the song in the target commercial the singer is a woman, the lyrics go something like: All the things I had in my mind for you ,, something new
It's the same song.

"Say Something New" by The Concretes

Back