Target

GooniesNeverSayDie

Reaction score
What is the tune in the newest Target commercial? It is the one that talks about Target supporting school teachers.

The commercial features a guy drawing an entire classroom on the walls, floors, etc. he created a cool 3D effect to make it look like a real classroom.

anyway, the music sounds like Beulah, but not sure.

ideas?

If I'm thinking of the same commercial you are, it's "Go" by the Apples In Stereo.

Originally posted by Pedantic@Aug 1 2007, 11:03 PM
If I'm thinking of the same commercial you are, it's "Go" by the Apples In Stereo.
You might be thinking of another commercial. The Back to School Target commercial IS Beulah.

The song is called "Silver Lining" and it's on the album "The Coast is Never Clear".

There's a clip with vocals on this link from amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B00005O6D4/ad...s-20/ref=nosim/

Hope it helped you out!

The first answer was right. The song is "Go" by Apples in Stereo. It's available on iTunes as well...

That Beulah song may be on another Target commercial...

Originally posted by hornedfroggy@Aug 7 2007, 04:45 PM
The first answer was right. The song is "Go" by Apples in Stereo. It's available on iTunes as well...

That Beulah song may be on another Target commercial...
Get it at Amazon.

;)

I saw this commercial start like a week ago. Its a back to school Target commercial and there are no words to the song it just a band playing and it sounds like there are trumpets or other horns in the song. Does anybody know what this song is or where I might possibly find it?. Thanks.

The song is "Silver Lining" by Beulah. It's a great song by one of my favorite bands.

Thanks for your help with the other link, it was the apples in stero, go.

The funny thing is, actually it's not funny, just AMAZING, kind of ... I first heard this jingle on a Time Warner commercial back in 2002 in Raleigh, and have been trying to find the name of it for 5 YEARS! It's just so damn catchy! Anywho, it's indeed "Go" by The Apples in Stereo (as it's already been mentioned). Wow, now I can finally sleep ...

Everyone, thanks for the replies.

Target does have a commercial with Apples In Stereo, but if you read my original post, the Apples commercial is not the one I am asking about.

The Apples commercial has a female teacher of african american or indian descent. there are a bunch of kids coloring and doing misc classroom stuff.

the commercial i am wondering about has ONLY a guy. he walks into an all white room and begins to color and draw on the walls and floors and ceilings, resulting in a 3D classroom.

I think the answer is, indeed, Beulah.

Danke shoen.

Back