Spiderman hax!!!

Haha the suicide one's funny.. does one of em say "Call Zelda"?

There's also a "Call the A-Team". :lol: Aww that's mean to make fun of some poor kid. :(

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 3 2005, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 3 2005, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Dec 3 2005, 06:33 PM
Where's a YTMND without me :lol:
I made these.
This one is new
Spacecase looky what I made!! [/b][/quote]
neat! :) love that pointy tail! what is it made of? (are those cashews for tusks?)

:lol: No it's polymer clay, and I was just tryin to find something to use up metallic gray clay on so I didn't have to throw it away.

cashews! :blush: :lol: oh yeah i remeber you talking about using pasta machine for these!

Yeah she's moving.. don't know when she'll be back online but she called my ass at 2 am to say hi. :blink: :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 3 2005, 07:21 PM
Your ass uses a phone?
:lol: Did you see that Southpark episode with ass-face people?
"you may not have noticed, but we have buttocks where our face should be"

"computer!"
"WORKING!" :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 3 2005, 07:21 PM
Your ass uses a phone?
Not exactly, but my ass is so damn fine she can't help considering it a completely separate entity. It gets its own Christmas card and all that good stuff.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 3 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 3 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 3 2005, 07:21 PM
Your ass uses a phone?
:lol: Did you see that Southpark episode with ass-face people?
"you may not have noticed, but we have buttocks where our face should be"

"computer!"
"WORKING!" :lol: [/b][/quote]
good episode :lol:

Back