Spiderman hax!!!

That's true, hairy green fruit is much less weird than the standard stuff. :p

:lol: We must not get sent the fresh stuff here because our kiwi is a brown color and hairy.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 7 2005, 04:19 PM
Hey what is that music they play every time they show Brian Peppers? I love that shit.
Bloodlessr!! Do you know? ^^

Question: why are kiwi fruits called kiwi fruits?

down here in Oz, we call New Zealanders "Kiwis" but i don't know why...maybe cos of the bird? so what's the deal with the fruit?

plus i just realised i like to say fruit.

fruit....fruit...fruit....

Originally posted by Scythe+Sep 8 2005, 10:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Sep 8 2005, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 7 2005, 11:30 PM
Never mind, it's from Chrono Trigger.
:) nice game [/b][/quote]
That game is sweet.

My favorite ice cream is clam!!! Ya just can't beat clam. ;) :p

Welllll....who doesn't? :rolleyes:

Problem is that before you know it you'll be selling your ass on some corner to feed your habit. Then I'll be not only your dealer but also your pimp. :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Anonymous pathetic street corner pizza. With raaaaaaaaaanch and craaaaaaaaaaack. :p

:lol: I remember saying something like that once about liking crack or something and somebody actually thought I was serious. :rolleyes:

Hah!!!! I know it says liking but I read licking about 4 times before I got it right. :lol: :lol:

<-----------Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :leela:

Back