Spider-Man 2

where would I find the score? No luck at IMDB. Isnt there a site somewhere that lists all the music and artists in each movie?

The "score" link just takes me to an Amazon page that has a small group of songs also, but not a complete list once again. I cant believe theres not a web site out there that has a list of all music for individual movies.

I can only think of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" and "Hold On" by Jet as the only retro-style songs from that movie. Maybe if you could be a bit more specific about which part of Spiderman 2 you heard that song?

I really dont remember the scene. I made the comment to my wife and she agreed it sounded exactly like Freddy Mercury. I just made a mental note to check it out when I got home, but have had no luck, and of course at this point I dont have a clue what scene I heard it in.

Jimmy Gnecco and Brian May who kick out an uber Queen inspired and influenced "Someone To Die For," with Gnecco evoking the long lost spirit of Freddie Mercury with an almost unnatural keenness while May rips and roars in his trademark six-string bravado. (source)

If that's the song you're after, it can be found on the Soundtrack. Brian May is the guitarist from Queen. Which, you probably already know if you're familiar with Mercury/Queen. You can find an audio sample of the song here... sounds kind of like Mercury's style, but doesn't come close to him.

Thanks Michelle.............that was it. I did see that in the soundtrack listings and even listened to a bit of it and then deceided that was not it and moved on! It sounded different to me somehow when I was in the theater watching the movie! Now that Ive gone back and listened to the whole thing instead of just a small piece, I realize that is the song! And your right.....Ive listened to it a number of times and while it does remind me of Freddy Mercury/Queen music.....its really not as good close to it as my first impression in the theater, although it is still a pretty good effort! Thanks a lot for your help!!

Hi everyone-
My name is Amber, I am new to adtunes. I have been using it for quite a while ESPECIALLY for getting songs from commericials that I recognized but couldn't quite figure out.
Anyways, I have been looking for Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional from the Spiderman 2 soundtrack for a long long time. I am getting desperate now because I-tunes makes you buy the WHOLE albulm and other websites online have not been helpful. So, I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing or know where I could dl Vindicated. Thanks!

Best-

Amber

Just buy the whole album. It'll be worth it.

P.S. You're not allowed to ask where you can download song files.

Oh, sorry about that. I thought people have, I mean I have dled songs from people here before or have found out where to download songs. ( For instance the song from the Jimmy Fallon Coke Commericial "Streamline" by Newton). Ok well thanks anyways.

Best-

Amber

You don't have to be sorry to me. It's okay. It's the site rules; not mine.

Back